Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on the Pulisic love here sorry @jdub he’s lovely I love his hair and his face and his body etc and also I’m his landlord in my dreams apparently, so

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the love ladies. I am tucked up in bed with a hot vimto watching Billions and scrolling through TikTok and I have no intention of moving till at least Saturday 😂 Anything that gets me out of doing the school run isn't always a bad thing.

I really need to stop watching these teeth videos because it's just giving me the ick
Billions is great show, Damian Lewis is awesome as Axe.
See the latest post from Chelsea on insta, you'll instantly feel better. ;)
Hope you feel better soon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
not much to see… 🤣
I’m really hoping it’s just his phone or something.

It’s like when the England admin on insta asks “who do you want to see?” I always wonder - who the duck are these people answering with “Southgate”?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jumping on the Pulisic love here sorry @jdub he’s lovely I love his hair and his face and his body etc and also I’m his landlord in my dreams apparently, so
So you love all of him then? 🤣

Wouldn’t mind being his landlord 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m really hoping it’s just his phone or something.

It’s like when the England admin on insta asks “who do you want to see?” I always wonder - who the duck are these people answering with “Southgate”?
No one, the admin just does it so he doesn’t feel left out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I kinda like to think it’s Gareth himself sat there like ffs I’ll show that Grealish
He’ll have a headband on tomorrow 🤣

I bet he’s the reason all my requests for Mase get ignored as well. Jealous twit. 🙄

• Haha
Billions is great show, Damian Lewis is awesome as Axe.
See the latest post from Chelsea on insta, you'll instantly feel better. ;)
Hope you feel better soon. ❤
I don't know if it's because I'm feeling meh, but I'm not feeling this season

• Heart
I've had to slap my mum again. She was complaining about Corrie not being on tomorrow night because of the football. I said that Mason wouldn't be playing because he'd had his wisdom teeth taken out and she said in a mocking tone 'Oooh is he scared the ball might hit him in the face? It would be an improvement if it did!' 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had to slap my mum again. She was complaining about Corrie not being on tomorrow night because of the football. I said that Mason wouldn't be playing because he'd had his wisdom teeth taken out and she said in a mocking tone 'Oooh is he scared the ball might hit him the face? It would be an improvement if it did!' 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've had to slap my mum again. She was complaining about Corrie not being on tomorrow night because of the football. I said that Mason wouldn't be playing because he'd had his wisdom teeth taken out and she said in a mocking tone 'Oooh is he scared the ball might hit him in the face? It would be an improvement if it did!' 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.