Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We rave more about Big T than his son πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Also, I have to show you my Bayer boys being adorable because my mum and my brother don't answer my messages in our group chat and I'm sad πŸ˜‚
What’s going on with Kai. Read he missed training sessions after his tumble into the crowd πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

We rave more about Big T than his son πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Also, I have to show you my Bayer boys being adorable because my mum and my brother don't answer my messages in our group chat and I'm sad πŸ˜‚
The love in Kai’s eyesβ€¦πŸ˜πŸ€£

Afraid not. After speaking to my GP first thing this morning, I have spent all day in A&E and been told I have pneumonia 😩 I've been packed off home with lots of drugs and been told to go to bed
Oh no! So sorry to hear that! The only positive is that at least now you really now what you have and the treatment will really work now! You will be fine soon!! Sending lots of love ❀❀

Big T..someone has been reading on here πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ I'll take it as a nod to us
Not him trying to pout :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I need a part 3!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
fan pages thinking he chilling on a boat with an insta hoe. In reality he laughing to himself about uploading a TikTok about botox and big T πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Where are you seeing this fans are saying that i wanna see what they are saying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maybe he flow to get a the filer out of his lips πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
My mum is being sassy and making fun of me for liking younger men πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ the tumblr teens would love that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is me watching the football with Mr Rita… except I wish Mason would take off the long sleeves for once!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually think he might have fancied the anaesthetists with the way his mum asked β€˜what did you think of them’ and then he grinned πŸ˜‚

Definitely had to edit a lot out for those tik toks, I want a part 3!!
Bet he edited out when he said "I look like the instahoes with these lips" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (no offense to anyone who uses fillers and/or Botox...because I do too 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He sounds so much like Mase. He even nods like Mase. 🀣

And the more I see him the more I love him πŸ₯΅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the love ladies. I am tucked up in bed with a hot vimto watching Billions and scrolling through TikTok and I have no intention of moving till at least Saturday πŸ˜‚ Anything that gets me out of doing the school run isn't always a bad thing.

I really need to stop watching these teeth videos because it's just giving me the ick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oi, Liechtenstein has stolen your English anthem πŸ˜‚ wtf, I had never noticed before that it's the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.