Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I'm fine.

Not really loving the thread right now so I'm gonna bow out for a while.
I feel like this sometimes mainly because it's so hard to keep up with how quickly it moves, dunno if it's the same for you? Hope you're ok Mrs G xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anybody got the ‘so gentle’ TikTok and would be so kind as to post it, pretty please. Would really perk me up 😉

Also @Suder34 , it’s been far too long since I’ve seen my faves 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anybody got the ‘so gentle’ TikTok and would be so kind as to post it, pretty please. Would really perk me up 😉

Let me see if there still in my deleted folder 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope you’re okay @MrsGrealish we miss you when you’re not around but sometimes a break is needed ❤
This will probably have you all turn against me but its bothering and has done for a while.

@jflurker93 I feel like you keep trying to outdo me with your smut against mine and its really put me off writing.

It happened in the JG thread and feels like its happening here.

I'm sure you dont mean to do it but it hurts my feelings to the point I really dont think I want to be here.

Sorry everyone one for bringing it up.

Enjoy the thread and I hope you girls get some content soon xx

Why does mine always post like this? Am I being thick?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does mine always post like this? Am I being thick?!
I can’t view it 🤷🏻‍♀️

This will probably have you all turn against me but its bothering and has done for a while.

@jflurker93 I feel like you keep trying to outdo me with your smut against mine and its really put me off writing.

I'm sure you dont mean to do it but it hurts my feelings to the point I really dont think I want to be here.

I don’t think it’s the case And I know I enjoy reading what both of you write and I think everyone else does on here too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Sorry you feel that way Mrs G. Personally I don’t feel that’s the case. I don’t see it as anyone trying to outdo anyone, it’s all coming from a good place and there’s no competition. There’s room on this thread for lots of smut, the more the better. That’s just my opinion.

Right I’m back to looking at those horrid pics of Stonsey. Horrid 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.