Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
Wonder if Mase will be well enough to go and watch the match Friday night? If he needs a ticket he can have my husband’s, I know who I’d rather go with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Ok I’ve watched the video another 5000 times and shown it to people I work with. I think it’s the confidence 🥵 the fact he a) still thinks he looks as good as ever b) knows that people would pay big money for his manly teeth 😂 and c) this is actual mason content, not just at training but him, a bit more raw. More of this please mase!!

also, the little slurpyslurp kills me every.single.time
I showed it to my husband this morning, he was not as enamoured with it as me. Said I’d wasted his time by making him watch it. I am having the locks changed as I type…

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Fuck off he calls Tony ‘Big T’ too! 😂😂😂

Also, we can make a lot of innuendos about his ‘big lips’ … they are massive oh my god😂😭❤

He looks like me checking out my lips every time I get mine topped up 😭😭😭

A20D3F43-229C-44AB-909A-0BD09BB47FC8.jpeg

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
They are honestly an assault on the eyes! I’m sorry for inflicting them on you all,

Where has everyone gone!? Gone massively quiet For an evening 😞
Sorry I'm on FaceTime to my boyfriend who is unfortunately not Mason Mount

• Haha

runderpants

Morning Mounters (that actually defaulted to mourners, which I think is a fair reflection of the current situation) fingers crossed for some decent content today!

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Mason, Benjamin, Kai, Keppa, Timo, Pebbles, JG, 🐌 and DCLlove us

It must be true because TikTok says so
“They’re going to tell you something very soon and it’s going to shock you” gosh I hope Ben isn’t actually going to sue me after all

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Bloody hell I’ve actually been working at work (🙄) and come back to this thread in turmoil over insta hoes and ex’s - is this the wags thread??

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Are they never going to get tired of complaining about us? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yes, we sexualise a 22 year old, same thing you do, move on!7

I really think we could recruit that account, that girl always make me laugh with her posts. She is not a FBC member yet, but it's on her way to become one!
Maybe they would prefer it if we shagged their dads, became their step mum then took their phones off them

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Didn’t you hear her following him means he scootered off to meet her. 😂
I’m going to unfollow and then re follow him to get his attention, hopefully then he appears in my bed 😇

Also, he clearly doesn’t watch voldy’s social medias as he doesn’t even have the passwords for his own. #AccessDenied

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
If you don’t like tattle that’s whatever but you can’t hag tattle off then in the same breath read/write smut about the same people you say we can’t talk about :/ half the stuff they write on tumblr is wayyyy more graphic and sexual than what we say on her. Also I’m less than half a year older than mason so if I’m old then so is he 🥰✌🏻

Me and mase in the old people’s home after winning the Sunday afternoon UNO game

• Haha

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their kind words earlier. My anxiety earlier was for no reason as I did have a good night. However the end of the night was terrible as someone we know had a knife pulled on him so he knocked the bloke out and now he's the one that's been arrested 🙃

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ok I give up. Thanks to the insta hoe I’ve got that fan page back in my dms thinking he might of gone to Portugal with Bethany. 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂
He’s really taking the piss now.
Pulls a sicky with Chelsea, then England.
Sneaks off for salt bae steak and now he’s in Portugal.

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
I just read on tumblr that we are mean for calling NPB NPB. That looks weird together. Read it out loud 😂
And of course, disgusting for sexulising a 22 year-old and blah blah blah.

One thing that really pisses me off, and sorry for getting serious, is the whole "if it was a man sexualising a girl, you'd say it's horrible". Seriously, go read a real feminist book and call me after that. Or watch the news! JFC!
Are they never going to get tired of complaining about us? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yes, we sexualise a 22 year old, same thing you do, move on!7

I really think we could recruit that account, that girl always make me laugh with her posts. She is not a FBC member yet, but it's on her way to become one!

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Evening FBC! I’m back from hell (court, same thing). Tried having a catch up. Pointless. Anything other than instahoes I need to know about? 😂

Get well soon to everyone not feeling great 💙

• Heart