Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
That tiktok has totally thrown me, I came upstairs to have a shower about half an hour ago and now I’m just wondering about, don’t know what I’m doing… I need to get a grip! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Eden246

VIP Member

Not sure how they expect him to smile after he’s just had his teeth pulled out 🤣 I still think ya look cute Masey!

• Haha
  • Heart

nellyloz123

VIP Member
🤔🤔🤔So I'm thinking, if Mase and Dec read here (we all know they do🖐) then when they're both better and having a sleepover and high on haribos I request they do this tik tok as proof.😘
This thread would combust if they did that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Noooo NPB is live to a STAGGERING 24 people 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
No offence judging by said insta hoe stories. That place don’t seem his thing. Can imagine him staying at a hotel that’s looks like it’s out of the 1900s. Plus the dinner by the piano with his gums pissing blood. Yep can see it now 😂😂
He’s probably at home still convincing Tony and Debs to take him to five guys while eating his body weight in Nutella cookies and peanut M&ms 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

kria

VIP Member
He threw that tiktok together after seeing us getting desperate and dredging up old bulge content from tiktok… 🤣

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I’ve snapped. “Fan account has said well he been quiet on IG last few days which is a coincidence considering she been in Portugal last few days” I’ve replied maybe little nath has eaten his phone. She baffled 😂😂

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Do we know why Dec withdrew? Injury or illness?
Maybe he misses Mase, and couldn't handle being there without his bff. I did that kind of thing in primary school, just so I wouldn't be anywhere without my bff.
Illness. But it's funnier to think he didn't want to go because Mase and Luke aren't there 😂 while wishing him a speedy recovery.

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
If he was interested he would of followed her first time round, he didn’t even follow her off his private. The fbi checked. Let it go you desperate hoe.

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Night FBC 💙 I’m WFH tomorrow which is code for answering a few emails then attempting to do some more Christmas shopping online 😂 See you on the flip side ✌🏻

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
😂😂😂 I’m going to sit and watch the tik tok a good few times now again!

Definitely how he would be drunk… I can’t wait to write drunk mase.

I started the winter wonderland fic last night and there’s definitely bratwurst chat/innuendos, god I love this man even if it’s all made up! 😂😂

Happy wednesday, hopefully we get part 2 to the shark teeth video.
I’m going back in work today wish me luck!

• Heart