Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
Right, bedtime for me 💤💤
I'll try and at least come and say hi and have a quick catch up while I'm away 🤗 But just in case I can't, I hope everyone has a good couple of days. And let's hope all of you who are not feeling well get at least a bit better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning! 💙 happy wet Wednesday!

more please mason!! It’s Wednesday so you need to provide

What an evening teethy Tuesday was! already watched the video 5 times this morning, I am obsessed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

GGina

VIP Member
Now that I have the teens' attention, I just want to tell them that I have read their comments about us and I'm still going to shag someone younger than Mason either this weekend or next week (y) go call the police, babes :m
The other year I shagged a 19 year old, he seemed quite happy about being sexualised by an 'older woman' tbh ☺

• Haha
  • Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Yesterdays training video is up… enjoyed the yoga content 🤪 Spicey is nowhere to be seen… probably getting one of those best friend necklaces made up with Mase’s shark teeth!

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I’m going to unfollow and then re follow him to get his attention, hopefully then he appears in my bed 😇

Also, he clearly doesn’t watch voldy’s social medias as he doesn’t even have the passwords for his own. #AccessDenied
Oh good plan, I might do the same!
I should probably change my profile picture to one where I’m not in my wedding dress… and now do I delete all the photos from the past 7 years with Mr R?! 🤣 I mean he’ll probably be divorcing me by the end of the weekend anyway when all my online ill person shopping arrives 🤣

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Well, I was watching a thrilling Germany 9- Liechtenstein 0. And checking my suitcase because I'm ridiculous. And now I'm going to facetime the person I'll be seeing in 12 hours 🤷‍♀️

@Chani10 just wanted to say I hope your last day went ok today and wasn’t too emotional! 💙
Thanks ❤ it was a really nice time with everyone. The sobfest comes on Tuesday when I say goodbye to my flatmate 🙈🙈

• Heart

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Morning everyone 💖

Keeping on the Spicy topic he appeared in my dream last night!!!
He was in my house and we seemed to be in a long term relationship, and agreed using the exact wording to “go and make a baby”
For some reason the selected location of this was on the carpet of my spare bedroom?? Odd but we move and I have no complaints

Apologies to Mason, Mr TT and Lauren x

• Haha