Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I'm fully prepared to offer any and all services Mason requires to help him recover from wisdom teeth removal. Nurse, chef, cleaner, hole, stylist, driver, whatever he needs.
I thought this was a very wholesome post until you sneaked 'hole' in there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Hey no! Don't think like that!! We have missed you and want you here ❤❤

Sorry to hear you are still not feeling ok @jflurker93 hoping it's not COVID, crossing my fingers!

@Geraldine.20.jobs @Rodney2208 hope you are feeling better today!
Afraid not. After speaking to my GP first thing this morning, I have spent all day in A&E and been told I have pneumonia 😩 I've been packed off home with lots of drugs and been told to go to bed

Finally caught up. What the hell has gone on today? 😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart

kria

VIP Member
Just watching Sky Sports News and I’m finding Steven Gerrard quite attractive this morning. Although to be honest things have been so dry around here even the old bloke presenting it is starting to look appealing…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
omg I’m so behind

They’e GOATS they’re GOATS

I adore him even high with a swollen mouth

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ll just ask Olivia to confirm next time I see her
😉

Might ask if she can get me Mason’s number too 😝

• Haha
Morning 💙

so I had a dream!! Which is huge for me because I don’t dream/haven’t dreamt for so long as I don’t sleep well and I just have a million things that run through my mind. I’m always very Envious of everyone’s dreams!

anyway, I had a dream. It wasn’t as good as I would’ve liked, but a dreams a dream! So, we were all there. We were in the queue to get in to wyld, and NPB popped her head up out of the bins and said she could get us in. So we all got in & then we bumped in to tony at the bar who was getting the shots in. OI OI BIG T!!

mason came out of the toilet and said his teeth were hurting and he wanted to leave. Big T said he couldn’t leave yet because the FBC had just got there. Mason said we could all leave, so all of us and tony and mason got in to Debbie’s Ford Focus (lol at all of us getting in one car, how realistic) and went back to masons house. Mason said we could all sit by the lake in his garden, so we all sat by the lake And NPB appeared and started serving us all drinks. Then mason said did we want to go swimming, so we all got in the lake and little nath was a lifeguard. Mason kept pretending to be a shark. We all talked about how lovely NPB was (😩) and Mason said he couldn’t get rid of her and she just kept turning up.

✌🏼

• Haha