Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know her, she tats my eyebrows once a year 🤣

Last time I went she was talking about a meal they had booked for the weekend, day, time, place etc … if only I was an FBC then I could have spilled and you could have all accidentally bumped into him 👀
👀👀 what does she really look like in person. Because she looks like so uses so many filters on her pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He sounds so much like Mase. He even nods like Mase. 🤣

And the more I see him the more I love him 🥵
I also like him! I think at this point it's safe to say that my type are dark haired, brown-eyed Chelsea players (and Kai)

I've had to slap my mum again. She was complaining about Corrie not being on tomorrow night because of the football. I said that Mason wouldn't be playing because he'd had his wisdom teeth taken out and she said in a mocking tone 'Oooh is he scared the ball might hit him in the face? It would be an improvement if it did!' 🤬

They are honestly an assault on the eyes! I’m sorry for inflicting them on you all,

Where has everyone gone!? Gone massively quiet For an evening 😞
I was watching Spain, dull game, nothing like Germany's or Croatia's, but we won and we really needed to.
First of our group now but if we lose against Sweden on Sunday we will have to go to the other qualifiers and not gonna lie, I can't do that 😭😭

I didn't expect to come back to this Stones love fest but....I guess it could be worse 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before!!

Yeah I’m sure she’s got some numbers in her phone. I’ll have to try bring him up in conversation but I’m not due to go again until April 😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yeah I’m sure she’s got some numbers in her phone. I’ll have to try bring him up in conversation but I’m not due to go again until April 😔😔
Defo bring him up. And something about how good his thighs feel, how his cock look and how he likes to duck will be a good place to start.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Be careful the sick reactions are coming for you! We're not allowed to post Benjamin here 😢
God I'm not a chilly fan he bores me. However I'm a cock fan and he has a fat one.
I have this chilly pic for people who don't like his face.
Screenshot_20211110-175257_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Be careful the sick reactions are coming for you! We're not allowed to post Benjamin here 😢
No sick reaction from me! I’m considering making a sign for Benji tomorrow night now Mase and Dec can’t be arsed to play! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s really pretty, I’ve only ever seen her with no makeup on too. And she’s so lovely, I was scared when I first went a few years back as a lot of beauticians can be right witches can’t they but she’s so nice.

My brother also knows where he lives, he’s worked on his house 😂

I’m about to go breaking bad and do my lateral flow now my friend has finally dropped it off 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I’ve been as well she lasered off my crappy microblading that I had done elsewhere 😂
Might get them redone just to try and get another chance of us having an in route but also I hate having to give up sunbeds during healing 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s really pretty, I’ve only ever seen her with no makeup on too. And she’s so lovely, I was scared when I first went a few years back as a lot of beauticians can be right witches can’t they but she’s so nice.

I’m about to go breaking bad and do my lateral flow now my friend has finally dropped it off 🙈
Good luck! 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1

So mmm how would one go about finding this address. 🤔

Think selina gomez hands to my self song

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yeah I thought this whereas I look pure zombie with mega shopping bags under my eyes if you caught me like that

Also she said she liked my top so that put her up in my estimations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.