Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to point out I have these also ... and we’re back on track
FFF30267-B67E-494A-8C3C-54248A7D9764.jpeg
13870DB7-24EA-464B-AA79-7170571513E0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, I was watching a thrilling Germany 9- Liechtenstein 0. And checking my suitcase because I'm ridiculous. And now I'm going to facetime the person I'll be seeing in 12 hours 🤷‍♀️

@Chani10 just wanted to say I hope your last day went ok today and wasn’t too emotional! 💙
Thanks ❤ it was a really nice time with everyone. The sobfest comes on Tuesday when I say goodbye to my flatmate 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I blame myself, I asked and you delivered, once again. Those pics really are a gift! 🎁 🥵
You have to ask at least once a month or they will be lost from my deleted folder 😂🤣.How Top secret Hiding of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait I don’t think we should move past Stonesy until the bare 🍑 query is resolved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t look at Pebbles without picturing his Mrs painfully slicing away at my brows once a year 😤

I used to like him until I found out they were together and it ruined it for me 😔😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s annoying really that none of us are with these footballers that we really want to be with, our actual husbands/boyfriends are tit and life is a total let down… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't we see a bit of Stones' peach on the "All or nothing" docu? I feel like we did :unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.