Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔🤔🤔So I'm thinking, if Mase and Dec read here (we all know they do🖐) then when they're both better and having a sleepover and high on haribos I request they do this tik tok as proof.😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Night FBC 💙 I’m WFH tomorrow which is code for answering a few emails then attempting to do some more Christmas shopping online 😂 See you on the flip side ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🤔🤔🤔So I'm thinking, if Mase and Dec read here (we all know they do🖐) then when they're both better and having a sleepover and high on haribos I request they do this tik tok as proof.😘
This thread would combust if they did that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Noooo NPB is live to a STAGGERING 24 people 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning all! Match day and I’m excited despite the lack of Mase! He’ll just have to fall in love with me another time. Hope you’ve all had a good start today and everyone who is feeling poorly is feeling a bit better.

@jflurker93 how did you get on with your test?

Fluffy haired Made makes me feel slightly better

Everyone ok? Who did the bum belong to last night?
I think we’re pretending it’s Stonesy’s bum. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Right, I’ve had enough. I watched an old episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer before bed last night and I ended up having a Buffy x Declan Rice crossover dream.

I strongly suspected Spicy was a vamp but I couldn’t prove it - I could never get him in to the daylight, never caught him eating real food, he was acting super dodgy generally, and he was very pale (which is a bit rich from me, the girl who bears a striking resemblance to Caspar the friendly ghost).

Anyway, I spent much of the dream being like “oh my god I need to warn Mase, I need to warn Mase” but he never showed up. Then it occurred to me at some point that maybe Dec had already turned Mase in to a vampire and Mason’s dental surgery was nothing to do with wisdom teeth and was actually to get his vampy teeth removed :unsure:

Honestly, wtf? ALL I ASK FOR - and try to manifest - are some sexy footballer dreams. Instead, I get this tit :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, happy duck Me Friday, FBC friends! Here’s hoping we are blessed with some content and hopefully that content isn’t as dry as my dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[/QUOQUOTE)

It's stones bum and no one is running it for me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all! Match day and I’m excited despite the lack of Mase! He’ll just have to fall in love with me another time. Hope you’ve all had a good start today and everyone who is feeling poorly is feeling a bit better.

@jflurker93 how did you get on with your test?

Whoevers bum it was, it was a nice one

Right, I’ve had enough. I watched an old episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer before bed last night and I ended up having a Buffy x Declan Rice crossover dream.

I strongly suspected Spicy was a vamp but I couldn’t prove it - I could never get him in to the daylight, never caught him eating real food, he was acting super dodgy generally, and he was very pale (which is a bit rich from me, the girl who bears a striking resemblance to Caspar the friendly ghost).

Anyway, I spent much of the dream being like “oh my god I need to warn Mase, I need to warn Mase” but he never showed up. Then it occurred to me at some point that maybe Dec had already turned Mase in to a vampire and Mason’s dental surgery was nothing to do with wisdom teeth and was actually to get his vampy teeth removed :unsure:

Honestly, wtf? ALL I ASK FOR - and try to manifest - are some sexy footballer dreams. Instead, I get this tit :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, happy duck Me Friday, FBC friends! Here’s hoping we are blessed with some content and hopefully that content isn’t as dry as my dreams.

Maybe this is why they have both withdrawn from the squad

• Haha

Amazing! Would you let Mase feed on you if he had become a vampire? 🤣

Whoevers bum it was, it was a nice one

Maybe this is why they have both withdrawn from the squad
It really was 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amazing! Would you let Mase feed on you if he had become a vampire? 🤣
I mean, a guys gotta eat, and who needs all this blood anyway?… I’ve got you Mase 😝

Might be a bit blunt and painful if he got his vamp teeth out though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, a guys gotta eat, and who needs all this blood anyway?… I’ve got you Mase 😝

Might be a bit blunt and painful if he got his vamp teeth out though

Definitely wouldn’t mind him chewing on my neck… 😉🤣

ED0597DC-9906-4DD6-A2D0-57D9C1199945.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@kria it was negative ☺ I’m feeling a lot less dizzy so far so going to try go in work, it’s only a short shift on a friday so I should manage!

@Geraldine.20.jobs Hope you start to feel better soon, love fluffy mase on the pitch, but didn’t like it off the pitch.

@Smca53 thats got me imagining Mase & Dec with the same vampire teeth that Oli Sykes has 👀😋 come suckle on my neck boys!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@kria it was negative ☺ I’m feeling a lot less dizzy so far so going to try go in work, it’s only a short shift on a friday so I should manage!

@Geraldine.20.jobs Hope you start to feel better soon, love fluffy mase on the pitch, but didn’t like it off the pitch.

@Smca53 thats got me imagining Mase & Dec with the same vampire teeth that Oli Sykes has 👀😋 come suckle on my neck boys!
Ah that’s good news, glad you’re feeling better - even if that does mean going to work! 🤣

I’ve just watched Part 2 another 5 times. God I love that beautiful weirdo 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.