Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought this whereas I look pure zombie with mega shopping bags under my eyes if you caught me like that

Also she said she liked my top so that put her up in my estimations 😂
Yeah she is lovely 😂 I wish I looked like her when I go with no make up on, I feel like such a sloth.

We spent one appointment her asking me about my job or what I wanted to do and was giving me loads of business ideas.

Test is done, 30 mins wait time.
Wish it was Mason that just tickled my tonsils and not a swab but, cest la vie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know I’ve said this before but I can’t get enough of Smurfy Mase… 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right, bedtime for me 💤💤
I'll try and at least come and say hi and have a quick catch up while I'm away 🤗 But just in case I can't, I hope everyone has a good couple of days. And let's hope all of you who are not feeling well get at least a bit better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah she is lovely 😂 I wish I looked like her when I go with no make up on, I feel like such a sloth.

We spent one appointment her asking me about my job or what I wanted to do and was giving me loads of business ideas.

Test is done, 30 mins wait time.
Wish it was Mason that just tickled my tonsils and not a swab but, cest la vie.
That’s so cute!
I legit want to do what she does I do have some other beauty qualifications (not that I use them atm other than on myself!) but it’s all planned out that I’ll train once I’ve given Mr TT kids and milked my workplace’s generous maternity package 😂

Then ideally I’ll bag a footballer too I can dream?
Holla @ me Mason

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.