Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh I didn’t manage to catch up last night I was exhausted. I ate so much Chinese I was in a food coma. Hope everyone had a nice evening. My boyf of off to the derby today so I’ve got the day to myself woohoo. Just seen this vid and is it me or does he look mega pissed off at the end?
He does! In my opinion is normal, if he is being feeling poorly, probably still a bit cause toothache is one of the worst things ever, and he has to put up with stalkers.

Not a happy Saturday as I'm dreading what will happen at OT but we move I guess ( :cry: :cry:)
Hopefully Mase will get some minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all… catching up as usual

glad I’m not the only one who freaked out after seeing the words ‘school’ and ‘homework’ on the chilly thread!

im confused…. Am I allowed to sexualise or not as I’m almost 36 but not a mother 🤷‍♀️ (Ooh I do have a date on Tuesday though!)

quiet night in for me for once (my friend even wrote ‘you’re grounded’ on my Facebook) 😂 but today I’m being dragged to a musical this aft… given that I hate singing and people it’s not going to end well! But my friend is in it so I’m being the moral support…

in other news I got 3 new tattoos yesterday, what started as a bit of a joke is now permanently etched under my left arm… yes I have a heart with Arsenal written in it 🙈 I’m never getting laid again…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest, I wouldn’t talk about how I annoyed someone who is clearly not feeling well as if it was something to be proud of but then again, I'm not into stalking people so maybe I just don't get it 🙄 poor Mase and poor everyone else that has to deal with that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Right, which one of you has bought a bauble then? 👀 I see she's on 2 sales now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve spent my morning deciding on which photos to add to each of my fics on tumblr to make it aesthetically pleasing.

Productive day off work sick i’d say 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all- spending the day at my mums- she’s been poorly so looking after her!
I plan on ignoring the Manchester derby 😬🙈 and streaming the chelsea game if he’s playing and introduce mother to the joy that is mason!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone got some absolutely beautiful photos of Mason in normal clothes? Not a football kit.

Morning all- spending the day at my mums- she’s been poorly so looking after her!
I plan on ignoring the Manchester derby 😬🙈 and streaming the chelsea game if he’s playing and introduce mother to the joy that is mason!
I'm currently spending my morning on my hands and knees cleaning the grout in-between tiles on the floor in my utility room 😂😂 I'm such an elder

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not the purple vest 😂 😂

And I have a bit of an unpopular opinion. We just got McDonald's to eat while we drive home and...it's not that great. I'm not enjoying it 🙈 when was the last time I had it while being sober? I don't know. Sad times, because I'm really hungry.

Reactions: 3
Mothers introduction to mason has not gone well and I quote “he looks young enough for you to have birthed him Victoria, sort yourself out”
I’m yet to show her my Dom and John! I think that may go slightly better 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.