Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you have to share them with me, we have to hand feed them to each other 🤣

I already had 2 dogs on my list but might have to add paddleboard to it too because that one has just really tickled my fancy! 🥵
Excuse you? The paddleboard is mine!!
Luke is not happy about this either.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If mason could drop a topless pic or something to calm my nerves ahead of derby day that would be great! City babes you better bloody win this 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Mr P has finally surfaced from his wanking chariot and remembered he got a belated birthday present from his team last night - his birthday was 2 months ago 🙈
Anyway, this is his birthday card 😂
20211106_113913.jpg

Anyone else?

I didn't know I needed new sunglasses 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve pre warned fat dick to not be showing me up today

Pebbles better not get his face blasted today and score any own goals

Dias better take his top off, gutted he’s not in the captains armband 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If mason could drop a topless pic or something to calm my nerves ahead of derby day that would be great! City babes you better bloody win this 😂
Am I not the only City fan on the thread? 😮

Aww Lukey just got twatted in the head and my dad said “good the twit😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something about him being still stalked whilst his poorly… let me have a think

lol at the own goal, thanks ya red shits ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Man Utd dont win today, anyone supporting City will get the worse smut for camping I can think up.

I'm ratty as duck today and my head hurts, Utd better bleeping win!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.