Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! You’re a smut writing genius! LOVED it!

Especially loved all the details that felt like they were just for us! 🤣🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was pure shitting myself that little Nath was gonna make a reappearance at the end letting himself in the gaff to interrupt the good stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hahahaha aww I should have added that in and Mason being like duck OFF NATH

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@jflurker93 can’t wait to read this! Been long awaited 😋

@PunkRocker howling about the Chelsea bauble can’t wait to hear what it’s like in person… I can imagine the seller getting your order in being like wtf someone wants one

• Haha
  • Heart

This has got to be an FBC reader based on the recent convo from a few days ago surely??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is LONG AF!
I swear sometimes I think I’m writing a book.

Hope the logistics at the end make sense and I also hope you like the last couple of lines, just for us FBC lot that don’t want cleaning up😅

I have to add @keylimepie gave me a few ideas for this one! ❤

Incredible!!! Just what I needed on a Friday night. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve gone downhill with this jab in the past hour.
I’ve been okay all day just a bit achey and now i’ve got a splitting headache and feel sick. my arm is still killing and has a huge hard lump in it where my leopard was stabbed, and the fireworks are not helping, I feel like i’m inside a game of Call of Duty 💀🥵

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve been okay all day just a bit achey and now i’ve got a splitting headache and feel sick. my arm is still killing and has a huge hard lump in it where my leopard was stabbed, and the fireworks are not helping, I feel like i’m inside a game of Call of Duty 💀🥵
Take some paracetamol if you can! Plenty of water and rest (and the key ingredient lots of looking at pictures of mason to keep the blood pumping!). Hope you feel better soon ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@jflurker93 can’t wait to read this! Been long awaited 😋

@PunkRocker howling about the Chelsea bauble can’t wait to hear what it’s like in person… I can imagine the seller getting your order in being like wtf someone wants one
I hope I've made her day and she sends it out quickly 😂 might wear it as a necklace til I put the tree up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Try and get some sleep x

• Heart
Try and get a good sleep and hopefully you’ll feel better in the morning.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks everyone, I wish I could sleep 😰
If only Mason was here to tuck me up in bed.

In other news, Alonso is injured which means less of him on my screen making me feel sick and more of Chilly with the big willy 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.