Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gone downhill with this jab in the past hour.
I’ve been okay all day just a bit achey and now i’ve got a splitting headache and feel sick. my arm is still killing and has a huge hard lump in it where my leopard was stabbed, and the fireworks are not helping, I feel like i’m inside a game of Call of Duty 💀🥵
Weird that it took so long for the side effects to show up. I never got a lump but I did get a bit of a rash which disappeared in a couple of days. As others said, just take paracetamol, try to drink water and juice if you have a temperature and maybe find something to watch/listen to during the night. I think I listened to 10 podcasts before I fell asleep 😂

I'm going to try to go to bed now because we have a lot of walking planned for tomorrow and I need to rest after today. But I'll show you before I go the really pretty location where we had dinner ❤ we got there early and had some quiet time before everyone else showed up.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know my first one I was ill the same evening but this has been over 24+ hours later 😣

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the caption on this, do one butternips our boys is a sweetheart even when he’s poorly! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know my first one I was ill the same evening but this has been over 24+ hours later 😣

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the caption on this, do one butternips our boys is a sweetheart even when he’s poorly! 💙

^ mase ringing little Nath when he saw all the stalkers crying and screaming at him on his way home

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching Gogglebox and they’re watching something where a bird lays an egg and one of the girls on the show says “I know how that feels”

…………..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Weird that it took so long for the side effects to show up. I never got a lump but I did get a bit of a rash which disappeared in a couple of days. As others said, just take paracetamol, try to drink water and juice if you have a temperature and maybe find something to watch/listen to during the night. I think I listened to 10 podcasts before I fell asleep 😂

I'm going to try to go to bed now because we have a lot of walking planned for tomorrow and I need to rest after today. But I'll show you before I go the really pretty location where we had dinner ❤ we got there early and had some quiet time before everyone else showed up.
Oh wow @Chani10 that looks beautiful.😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sure you’ve seen this @calmyourritas but I obviously thought of you immediately when watching this :ROFLMAO: Hope you’re keeping well 💙 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Browsing another thread and my heart skipped a bit for a minute. 👀

Screenshot_20211106_003406.jpg

• Haha
Happy Saturday, everyone!!
I hope you are feeling better @jflurker93 ♥

I don't think I'll be able to watch any football today. And maybe that's for the best 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And another… for the spicy fans 🥵

EF3FD762-3A15-48EB-B848-A76F3526D561.jpeg

@Chani10 today is gonna be stressful for us, i’ll still love you either way though.
Feeling better today thanks and forgot to say the place you went for dinner looked beautiful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all! I'm tired after being rudely awoken by the postman at 7.30 - there should be laws against it on a Saturday 😫

I was on taxi duty for Mr P's work night out last night and I met 2 of your fellow countrymen @Chani10 😂 honestly felt like I was talking to my Dickboy about baconnaise! Hope I wasn't flirting with him!

Have a good day everyone! Hope our not so chunky boy gets a bit of game time today, that our streams don't buffer too much, that my bet comes in and Giovanni and Rose get another 40! 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Argh I didn’t manage to catch up last night I was exhausted. I ate so much Chinese I was in a food coma. Hope everyone had a nice evening. My boyf of off to the derby today so I’ve got the day to myself woohoo. Just seen this vid and is it me or does he look mega pissed off at the end?

• Wow
Argh I didn’t manage to catch up last night I was exhausted. I ate so much Chinese I was in a food coma. Hope everyone had a nice evening. My boyf of off to the derby today so I’ve got the day to myself woohoo. Just seen this vid and is it me or does he look mega pissed off at the end?
ask them to post the clips without music 😂 he looks pissed off through it all tbh until he’s driving off 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.