Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truthโ€ฆ.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mothers introduction to mason has not gone well and I quote โ€œhe looks young enough for you to have birthed him Victoria, sort yourself outโ€
Iโ€™m yet to show her my Dom and John! I think that may go slightly better ๐Ÿ˜‚
But she didn't call him ugly so she's one up on my mum ๐Ÿ˜‚
And don't ๐Ÿคข the sweater vest Victoria! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But she didn't call him ugly so she's one up on my mum ๐Ÿ˜‚
And don't ๐Ÿคข the sweater vest Victoria! ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. She said he was handsome afterwards but far to young!๐Ÿ™„
The vest , specs and hat give me the ick- I refuse to believe that pic of him exists!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just off to set fire to my brain to ensure that the sweater vest photo is NOT stored in it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry for distressing some of you with the sweater vest picโ€ฆ hope this makes up for it

7A7982EC-7996-4F43-97D2-A08108B44425.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. She said he was handsome afterwards but far to young!๐Ÿ™„
The vest , specs and hat give me the ick- I refuse to believe that pic of him exists!
Oh no, is your mum a Tumblr mum?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
The specs I could do without but it's a look ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคค

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My mum loves Dom. Not for me, for herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My brother is still traumatised after that little conversation on our group chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My mum loves Dom. Not for me, for herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My brother is still traumatised after that little conversation on our group chat.
Your mum has good taste! Iโ€™m warming her up before I show her my Dom, Iโ€™ll be heartbroken if she rejects him too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not the purple vest ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I have a bit of an unpopular opinion. We just got McDonald's to eat while we drive home and...it's not that great. I'm not enjoying it ๐Ÿ™ˆ when was the last time I had it while being sober? I don't know. Sad times, because I'm really hungry.
Literally me when I had it for the first time after idk more then a year of not eating any fast foods. And I was drunk while having it but still here goes nothing, I simply lost the taste for it ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 1
As of voldemorts bro is in the JD advert with TAA Kalvin Phillips and Sancho ๐Ÿ‘€

Last edited:
Iโ€™d be like you can have these M&Ms but you have to take me too babe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Argh I didnโ€™t manage to catch up last night I was exhausted. I ate so much Chinese I was in a food coma. Hope everyone had a nice evening. My boyf of off to the derby today so Iโ€™ve got the day to myself woohoo. Just seen this vid and is it me or does he look mega pissed off at the end?
He looks poorly. Chubby git has definitely lost weight. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.