Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread!
I’m sorry the title is not my best work but I can’t remember what’s happened once again 🤣

I promise I will take notes for a proper recap for the next thread!

No Daddy content so far this week. I feel like I’m having withdrawal symptoms and it’s been less than a week…..

Here are some golden oldies to fill the void 💙

35C2D44A-2F62-4928-9C98-90F2D5B84603.jpeg

94A6B1BE-3259-49AC-B6DA-8B959BAE8D8F.jpeg

There is also a new hottie on the horizon who exchanged sexy eye contact with me at the match last weekend. Joe Edwards is a Chelsea coach who has no social media and resembles an older Chilly 🥵
70AFE474-20CE-4D87-AA51-9256804E8D74.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy new thread!
I’m sorry the title is not my best work but I can’t remember what’s happened once again 🤣

I promise I will take notes for a proper recap for the next thread!

No Daddy content so far this week. I feel like I’m having withdrawal symptoms and it’s been less than a week…..

Here are some golden oldies to fill the void 💙

View attachment 843750
View attachment 843752

There is also a new hottie on the horizon who exchanged sexy eye contact with me at the match last weekend. Joe Edwards is a Chelsea coach who has no social media and resembles an older Chilly 🥵
View attachment 843755
Thank you lovely for the new thread and title. Love that second picture of Mason “I will ruin you” Mount ❤😍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh, god, I’ve just caught up and I see eggs were on the agenda again. For the record I’d let him shove peanut M&Ms up there as long as he kept a note of how many went in to make sure the same amount came back out. Maybe he can get Nath to keep a tally, be useful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh, god, I’ve just up and I see eggs were on the agenda again. For the record I’d let him shove peanut M&Ms up there as long as he kept a note of how many went in to make sure the same amount came back out. Maybe he can get Nath to keep a tally, be useful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, god, I’ve just caught up and I see eggs were on the agenda again. For the record I’d let him shove peanut M&Ms up there as long as he kept a note of how many went in to make sure the same amount came back out. Maybe he can get Nath to keep a tally, be useful

Nathan counting the eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See, that would be a story A and E staff would talk about for years

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nathan sitting on a chair in the corner looking guilty because it’s his fault he lost count 😞
You'll be in between the guy with a toilet duck up his arse and a guy with a still vibrating vibrator up his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.