Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather randomly - I I visited the chippy with John last night! 🤣😂🤣😂
That’s not been in my dreams for a while - it must mean something ! Feeling slightly guilty for cheating on my Dom tho! ☺
What did John have? He looks like a battered sausage kinda guy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s not been in my dreams for a while - it must mean something ! Feeling slightly guilty for cheating on my Dom tho! ☺
Did you batter his sausage for him? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never knew that febrezing your clothes stops you getting stinky pits! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Did you batter his sausage for him? 🤣
That’s one way of putting it! If I’m going to have a filthy dream about him I don’t know why it’s always the chippy! My brain works in weird ways

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope it was good enough to be cheating on Dom for.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😞 the guilt is real ( but it was gooooood) - Dom I love you, your still number 1!
To be fair, If I had the chance to shag John Stones, I would take it. I'd cheat on Jack to get some of Pebble's Yorkshire pudding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
In other news- I’m going part time! Mr Suder has said it will better for me mentally and we turnover enough on the business to allow me to, I’ll do the books etc for us in the spare time I now have ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was wondering where you’d been!! Did you go to Sweden for some gravy time with Chilly??
Yeah, that's why he had a big grin on his face on the bench. He will filling Reece in all the details 😂

I've just been snowed under with work and felt like crap too

• Heart
Why is Snail so butt hurt on the last one?? 😂😂
Him and John have the same birthday (Little Phil does too) and they were pranking that craig guy interviewing them, Kyle pretended to get crappy as the cake was just for John!

• Haha
In other news- I’m going part time! Mr Suder has said it will better for me mentally and we turnover enough on the business to allow me to, I’ll do the books etc for us in the spare time I now have ☺
Nice. If you can do it, why the hell not. 🎉

• Heart
Him and John have the same birthday (Little Phil does too) and they were pranking that craig guy interviewing them, Kyle pretended to get crappy as the cake was just for John!
That guys face though 😂😂😂😂 id never seen it before so didn’t know if he was just throwing a tantrum 😂😂

• Haha
That guys face though 😂😂😂😂 id never seen it before so didn’t know if he was just throwing a tantrum 😂😂
Haha yeah, he used to be the guy that did all the England stuff on socials-, think the whole video of this is on YouTube - snail got the right hump on- they brought out balloons and all sorts for John too- it was a good wind up as the guy completely fell for it!
snail John and little Phill all have the same birthday- seems a good date to be born!

• Haha
😞 the guilt is real ( but it was gooooood) - Dom I love you, your still number 1!
Dom knows about the betrayal. That's why he's posting on ig to get your attention 😂
I love his not so little jumps.

• Heart
Dom knows about the betrayal. That's why he's posting on ig to get your attention 😂
I love his not so little jumps.
He most definitely has my attention!
he is just so beautiful! Plus his accent! And the curls -he is ever so slightly perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He most definitely has my attention!
he is just so beautiful! Plus his accent! And the curls -he is ever so slightly perfect!
He is almost unearthly beautiful. Not often you could describe a man as beautiful but it most certainly fits Dom.

I hope he starts playing again soon.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.