Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I wasn’t in a puffer jacket but a low cut top and flashed my tits in his face. He didn’t seem to mind though but security frog marched me out. I was gutted but it was obviously a one in a lifetime opportunity 😂😂
Never miss an opportunity to shove your tits in Mason’s face 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@MrsGrealish please nothing romantic for me… I just need to get laid 😂

I swear this talk about eggs is ringing a bell in my mind… I’m sure some celebrity is known for having done this! (I missed the original egg discussion as I did a ‘green bush’)

By the way has anyone read 70s smut lace by Shirley Conrad… there’s a scene with a fish 🐠 and I just can’t…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d rather not know because if he likes small ones I’m fucked 😅

Who do we reckon does like big ones? 👀
Lukey might.
Ive got some serious tittage so if he likes them small, there goes my chance.

Jacky boy def likes him some big tits.

@MrsGrealish please nothing romantic for me… I just need to get laid 😂

I swear this talk about eggs is ringing a bell in my mind… I’m sure some celebrity is known for having done this! (I missed the original egg discussion as I did a ‘green bush’)

By the way has anyone read 70s smut lace by Shirley Conrad… there’s a scene with a fish 🐠 and I just can’t…
OK, just a good shag then.

Regarding the fish......I'm scared to ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive got some serious tittage so if he likes them small, there goes my chance.

Jacky boy def likes him some big tits.

OK, just a good shag then.

Regarding the fish......I'm scared to ask.
well he could have me now with small ones or the new year with big ones 😂

I think it was a goldfish… but I still don’t understand how you could get one in there 😂

49538D25-E70E-4E55-B522-B303E68C2852.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just said to a male work colleague that he smelt nice. This is the reply I got
“Oh thanks. I febreezed my clothes this morning as I ran out of deodorant”
Wow. Just wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just said to a male work colleague that he smelt nice. This is the reply I got
“Oh thanks. I febreezed my clothes this morning as I ran out of deodorant”
Wow. Just wow
And now he’ll be doing that everyday… 🤣

• Haha
Rather randomly - I I visited the chippy with John last night! 🤣😂🤣😂
That’s not been in my dreams for a while - it must mean something ! Feeling slightly guilty for cheating on my Dom tho! ☺

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.