Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is almost unearthly beautiful. Not often you could describe a man as beautiful but it most certainly fits Dom.

I hope he starts playing again soon.
This is why I laid claim to him early on 😂! he should have been back last week but his quad injury flared back up again- hoping before the end of the month, Merseyside derby is start of dec so they want him back by then!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is why I laid claim to him early on 😂! he should have been back last week but his quad injury flared back up again- hoping before the end of the month, Merseyside derby is start of dec so they want him back by then!
He needs to stop tying his hair back so much though. I need to see those gorgeous curls.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He is so humble. This is why I’m so pleased he’s my son’s role model. He’s aware of where he came from and not let it get to his head like some of his contemporaries.
Tony & Debs would never let him forget he’s a Pompey Prick 💙

Actually, speaking of. My dad came in drunk from the pub when I had Chelsea on and he went… ‘oh has it hit him on the nose that’s why they’re winning?’
To which I practically hissed ‘HES NOT EVEN PLAYING HES POORLY’

The nose slander stops here Tony!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Actually, speaking of. My dad came in drunk from the pub when I had Chelsea on and he went… ‘oh has it hit him on the nose that’s why they’re winning?’

I'll send around the hit squad.

He can only push it so far.

• Haha
He is so humble. This is why I’m so pleased he’s my son’s role model. He’s aware of where he came from and not let it get to his head like some of his contemporaries.
That's one of the reasons he will go far in his career. ⭐

So many people can do with a bit of learning from young Mason...

Humble brag is not cute.
Daily complaints about how crap your life is while doing nothing to change the situation is tiresome.
Adult life is not easy but the decisions you make today affect your future, simple as that. The world owes you nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Love this 🥰🥰🥰
How can anyone not love him?

• Heart
I'll send around the hit squad.

He can only push it so far.
I’ll make sure the doors unlocked.

He’s retired now so he’s home most of the time, apart from tuesdays between 3–7 as he goes to the pub quiz so don’t send the squad then.

• Haha
That's one of the reasons he will go far in his career. ⭐

So many people can do with a bit of learning from young Mason...

Humble brag is not cute.
Daily complaints about how crap your life is while doing nothing to change the situation is tiresome.
Adult life is not easy but the decisions you make today affect your future, simple as that. The world owes you nothing.
Agree with every word of this. I know that we all participate in sexualising him one way or another but I am so proud he’s a Chels boy and I can’t wait to see what he achieves in his career. Once Messi and Ronaldo retire, I think Mason will take his place in the world elite. He’s not even in his prime yet and already a Ballon D’or nominee. I’m excited for him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been too soppy now over Mason so here’s some of the England team. You may have guessed work has gone in the bleeping bin today 😂😂

• Haha
It’s such a shame he’s going to ruin his career shagging instahoes… what a waste 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t! You will get a name for yourself with this!
I promise I’m only joking… Mase would never! 🤣

I’m hoovering but I’m so tired I’ve sat on the sofa and I’m just shoving the hoover around in front of me… 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Mase come and rescue me - or at least pay for me to have a cleaner so I can just sit and perv at you on tiktok… 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been too soppy now over Mason so here’s some of the England team. You may have guessed work has gone in the bleeping bin today 😂😂
Works gone in the bin up here too. I even went home on my break because I thought I was going to have a toilet accident and there’s no chance I can do anything like that in the office 😂

You’ve got sympathy tooth pains for mason and i’ve nearly had sympathy something else! 🙈 TMI sorry guys

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Works gone in the bin up here too. I even went home on my break because I thought I was going to have a toilet accident and there’s no chance I can do anything like that in the office 😂

You’ve got sympathy tooth pains for mason and i’ve nearly had sympathy something else! 🙈 TMI sorry guys
I had the ‘sympathy something else’ this morning too… it must be catching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Didn’t need to know about your runny bum there 😂😂

Last TikTok post I promise. This had me 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.