Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening peeps! Just caught up and I am howling at you guys thank u for brightening my night 😂

Currently having a shitey flare up of a skin condition, does this put me into invalid territory like Daddy?
Might set off to Cobham with some Sudocrem for me and loo roll (can catch either snot or tit swings either way) for him and then we’ll be grand!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening peeps! Just caught up and I am howling at you guys thank u for brightening my night 😂

Currently having a shitey flare up of a skin condition, does this put me into invalid territory like Daddy?
Might set off to Cobham with some Sudocrem for me and loo roll (can catch either snot or tit swings either way) for him and then we’ll be grand!
Oh no! I hope it settles down for you soon! I’m sure he will rub your cream in for you while you feed him ice cream ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

have you tried cetraben? I use it every now and then when I get little patches of eczema, it works for me ❤

• Heart
Oh no! I hope it settles down for you soon! I’m sure he will rub your cream in for you while you feed him ice cream ❤
Thank you! I’ll live anyway, just very annoying and itchy 🥲
I would definitely let Daddy rub cream into me, either mine or his tbh

have you tried cetraben? I use it every now and then when I get little patches of eczema, it works for me ❤
I haven’t no! Thank you I’ll get onto that, bloody run out of my prescription stuff and as we all know booking a doctor’s appointment is a nightmare so definitely worth a go 💖
I always need to switch creams every so often anyway because it’s like my skin gets used to one after so long and it stops working 🙄🙄

I hope Mason is enjoying this thrilling tale of my faulty skin if he’s reading here (and still loves me no matter what we’ve all got flaws hun x)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you! I’ll live anyway, just very annoying and itchy 🥲
I would definitely let Daddy rub cream into me, either mine or his tbh

I haven’t no! Thank you I’ll get onto that, bloody run out of my prescription stuff and as we all know booking a doctor’s appointment is a nightmare so definitely worth a go 💖
I always need to switch creams every so often anyway because it’s like my skin gets used to one after so long and it stops working 🙄🙄

I hope Mason is enjoying this thrilling tale of my faulty skin if he’s reading here (and still loves me no matter what we’ve all got flaws hun x)
really hope it helps! It’s not the cheapest thing to buy but it is worth it if it works for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve figured out what it is about Harry Winks that creeps me out (well one of the things about him that creeps me out), he is the double of Liam Payne. Anyway I googled it and it turns out I’m literally the last person to have realised that he looks like him 🙂 it’s been bothering me for months wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning 👋🏼 Happy wet Wednesday.

I completely missed the last thread and haven’t really been on here since Saturday! Not been feeling well at all, so just been sorry for myself in the corner! Although I did drop in on the chilly thread…. Where has my loyalty gone!?

had a read of the last few pages of the last thread… pleased to see its business as usual🥚 😂

hoping mase has a prerecorded tiktok ready to o out for wet Wednesday today

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When watching spider-man last night, his friend asked him if he could lay eggs. My first thoughts were no but @PunkRocker can 😂

Can’t believe I had an early night and woke up to a new thread.

MASON VISITED MY DREAMS
Not exactly the dream I would like but it’s better than nothing.

Was at the City game but he got subbed off at half time and I was fuming. Then after the game he screenshotted and posted a message he’d got like wtf? (a bit like the old guy one off tumblr I had) and hardly anyone had commented on it so I thought this is my time to shine as he will see my comment so I wrote ‘reading this gave me a headache’

THEN he popped up in my DM’s joking about the message, then he sent me a video of him swearing and drunk but then apologising for sending it??? Then he asked to facetime me and told me I had the most beautiful eyes.

Then I woke up. Hoping for more tonight 😇

@MrsGrealish an awkward fumble for me and Luke??? 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all! Morning Mase - hope your teeth are feeling a bit better this morning, man up and get yourself back to training! 👍🏻
Excited for the camping smut @MrsGrealish - will my sweet sex involve mini eggs or peanut M&Ms? 🤣

When watching spider-man last night, his friend asked him if he could lay eggs. My first thoughts were no but @PunkRocker can 😂

Can’t believe I had an early night and woke up to a new thread.

MASON VISITED MY DREAMS
Not exactly the dream I would like but it’s better than nothing.

Was at the City game but he got subbed off at half time and I was fuming. Then after the game he screenshotted and posted a message he’d got like wtf? (a bit like the old guy one off tumblr I had) and hardly anyone had commented on it so I thought this is my time to shine as he will see my comment so I wrote ‘reading this gave me a headache’

THEN he popped up in my DM’s joking about the message, then he sent me a video of him swearing and drunk but then apologising for sending it??? Then he asked to facetime me and told me I had the most beautiful eyes.

Then I woke up. Hoping for more tonight 😇

@MrsGrealish an awkward fumble for me and Luke??? 🤯
It’s a premonition…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

I’ll join you! It’s eczema season with this cold weather I’m sure mason would be happy to slather cream on us!!

• Heart
Do you have a better idea?

@kria You can have them if you want 😁
no no no Mrs G he’s my husband don’t be flogging him away.

I just feel cheated that mines an awkward fumble… why can I have Luke god sex.
What abouttttt…. an on the garden furniture bang?

• Haha
no no no Mrs G he’s my husband don’t be flogging him away.

I just feel cheated that mines an awkward fumble… why can I have Luke god sex.
What abouttttt…. an on the garden furniture bang?
Fine. You can have goal net bang. Just don't break it, Mason wont be happy.

• Haha
Fine. You can have goal net bang. Just don't break it, Mason wont be happy.
Scores me like he scored in the Euros final 😉

Apart from that the list looked good, can’t wait for it! Don’t envy you having to write it all though!! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Scores me like he scored in the Euros final 😉

Apart from that the list looked good, can’t wait for it! Don’t envy you having to write it all though!! xx
That’s the moment I fell in love with your husband… 😬🤣

The actual goal I mean, not when he shagged you in a goal… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Morning everybody!! Today is going to be a very boring day and I'm sooo tired. I think I slept only 2 hours. So, Mason, any type of content would be appreciated. Tell the person with the password to get to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.