Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thing he needs with a wisdom infection. 😭😭
duck me it’s like he’s writing a book!!

‘He loves the attention’ followed by crappy sarcastic half smile from him.

Leave our poorly boy alone, he doesn’t look as happy as he normally does. He’s even got his hood up 😢
I just want to snuggle with him under his blanket..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aww I actually feel so sorry for our boy with his wisdom tooth pain 😭😭 poor love no wonder all he can eat is dirty dishwater soup

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
duck me it’s like he’s writing a book!!

‘He loves the attention’ followed by crappy sarcastic half smile from him.

Leave our poorly boy alone, he doesn’t look as happy as he normally does. He’s even got his hood up 😢
I just want to snuggle with him under his blanket..
He doesn’t look himself does he, I mean he’s obvs still beautiful but he looks tired. He must just want to run the pricks over when he’s feeling crap.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I do wish I looked that hot when I was unwell :ROFLMAO: I don’t look that hot when I’m at my healthiest ffs

Also I see @jflurker93 ‘s white flag with the Tumblr teens lasted well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He doesn’t look himself does he, I mean he’s obvs still beautiful but he looks tired. He must just want to run the pricks over when he’s feeling crap.
Tuchel said he not eating or sleeping properly 😭😭

• Sad
Oh Mase…🥺

I’ll come and look after you, I’m an old mother so I’m really good at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No we are “sexulising him as mother’s it’s gross. Can they stop saying i’m in my 30s/40s it’s giving me a complex
What if we're not mothers? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 does that mean we have free rein to talk about getting a good old ploughing from the pork sword?! 🤣
Sorry to all you mums, who knew that as soon as you birthed a child you're supposed to be numb from the waist down!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What if we're not mothers? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 does that mean we have free rein to talk about getting a good old ploughing from the pork sword?! 🤣
Sorry to all you mums, who knew that as soon as you birthed a child you're supposed to be numb from the waist down!
Your still over 20 so you can’t sexulise him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you sexualise him even more than usual on behalf of us mothers who are now banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see your research game is still strong!!

I always laugh so much at this stuff. Yeah, poor Money Mase, those sexualising hoes scaring and forcing him to delete social media!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My eyeees and my mind!

Angsty sex!! You can leave the makeup sex for a second part if you are up for it!

@keylimepie control your man!!
I’m done with Nathan. Sending plant based crayon notes via carrier pigeon was the final straw

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you sexualise him even more than usual on behalf of us mothers who are now banned.
I'm not sure I can sexulise more than I usually do, there's only so much time in a day 🤣 but I can try to be a bit less respectful about it so the message gets through!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure I can sexulise more than I usually do, there's only so much time in a day 🤣 but I can try to be a bit less respectful about it so the message gets through!
Thanks - I’m going to have so much time on my hands now the teens have banned me from sexulising! I’ll need to find a new hobby…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck this non sexualising tit i’m done with the tumblr fucks

mason, when your gum infection has cleared up from your wisdom teeth…

come find me and duck me senseless with your big giant pork sword respectfully or disrespectfully I don’t care 🍆🍆🍆

bring the grey blanket though because my arm is actually sore and I’d like a cuddle after

• Haha
Reactions: 13
brb crying now because tooth ache is literally the worst 😭

I really do feel for him, wisdom teeth are a witch without an infection to deal with as well. Mine came through when I was at uni and I remember running out of pain and knocking on every door in my corridor crying for drugs 😭 just leave him alone!

Thanks - I’m going to have so much time on my hands now the teens have banned me from sexulising! I’ll need to find a new hobby…
As Mr P told me, imagine the useful things you could be doing with your spare time 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.