Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just found this thread whilst on here talking about something else and I’ve been crying my eyes out at it. So funny! Thanks for such an entertaining 30 mins reading (slow Friday afternoon at work).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just found this thread whilst on here talking about something else and I’ve been crying my eyes out at it. So funny! Thanks for such an entertaining 30 mins reading (slow Friday afternoon at work).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We do tend to have that effect on people. Welcome 🤗

• Heart
Afternoon all. How are we?

I've been signed off work indefinitely, my mental health has taken a bit of a nose dive. It is work triggered so just need a break from that. You guys are my comfort zone at the moment so I'll be around a lot. ❤

I've been with Winston aka Mason for three hours this afternoon and he is already barking at me. I wish the real Mason was as obsessed with me as the dog. 🤣

This is like someone has put all my favourite bits together. 🥰
Sending love 💙 we are the best comfort zone ever

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Afternoon all. How are we?

I've been signed off work indefinitely, my mental health has taken a bit of a nose dive. It is work triggered so just need a break from that. You guys are my comfort zone at the moment so I'll be around a lot. ❤

I've been with Winston aka Mason for three hours this afternoon and he is already barking at me. I wish the real Mason was as obsessed with me as the dog. 🤣

This is like someone has put all my favourite bits together. 🥰
Hope your ok lovely,xx

• Heart

Finally the week is over! I'm going to completely ignore my family all weekend and devote all my time to you lot and thirsting over footballers. I'm old and I'm a mother and I plan on sexualising the hell out of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We aim to please- although I have not been here all day and not entertained 😆. Jump on in we loose the plot and go a bit ferral sometimes but we’re a friendly bunch 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhhh! I thought she was insinuating that Mason was her first teenage crush 🤣
No he not her type. She said “lots of tattoos and long hair, bit of bad boy is sexy” I think mason fit but 3 tattoos isn’t gonna cut it. Also he definitely not a bad boy. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Finally the week is over! I'm going to completely ignore my family all weekend and devote all my time to you lot and thirsting over footballers. I'm old and I'm a mother and I plan on sexualising the hell out of them.
*sexulising

Your weekend sounds similar to the weekend that I have planned!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No he not her type. She said “lots of tattoos and long hair, bit of bad boy is sexy” I think mason fit but 3 tattoos isn’t gonna cut it. Also he definitely not a bad boy. 😂😂😂
‘3 tattoos, a bit of fluff to the hair and I love it when he does the frankenstein’ is what she really meant! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You're all so lovely fam. 😢 xx

I'll like to offer this classic as a token of my appreciation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
*sexulising

Your weekend sounds similar to the weekend that I have planned!
This is what I plan- but I’m at my mums tomorrow and I’m not sure mother would approve of me sexualising raving about a 22 year old- although she’s not seen pics of him yet- I’m sure she will understand 😆

You're all so lovely fam. 😢 xx

I'll like to offer this classic as a token of my appreciation.

Is it wrong that i zoomed in on this! It’s been a bit of a week 😴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Curry night for me… ordered mase a kids korma meal don’t wanna burn his poorly gums 🥰

(Ps my popadoms were free 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.