Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why why why was she right!! I’m angry at her for being right 😂😂 I hope this isn’t a sign they are in touch because mase she ain’t right for you bub

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sorry for doubting her, I still think she's a colossal head 🖕🏻
I think she was probably messaging him all pally asking if he was alright, he was getting sick to the back wisdom teeth of her but as he's a nice person he sent a brief reply to get her to duck off and she's announced it to all 3 of her devoted followers.
And on that note, I'll say no more about the dumb sket

View attachment 848328
Guarantee she messaged nath asking where they coming out and he told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Already dealing with Benjamin and Jenner look a like…mason you do not need steak fake in your life hun 😂😂

The tooth pain would explain that weird looking soup dish thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Already dealing with Benjamin and Jenner look a like…mason you do not need steak fake in your life hun 😂😂

I’m not sure anything explains that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Nothing changed she still a clout chaser who is nothing to him but a so called friend from school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Christ, imagine if she was also telling the truth about all her Christmas trees… 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
…. Lucky guess? :ROFLMAO: 😳
Surely she’s heard it from a mutual friend… come on mase surely you’re not telling NPB all this tit yourself. Thought he has his head screwed on a bit better than the associate with the likes of her 😂

• Haha
Tbf she got it wrong, so I’m not apologising. She said he had pain in his wisdom teeth. Tuchel said it was an infection. Not the same fake steak. 😂😂😂😂
Ah well at least he won’t have been putting his infected mouth near any clout chasers recently 😂

• Haha
Surely she’s heard it from a mutual friend… come on mase surely you’re not telling NPB all this tit yourself. Thought he has his head screwed on a bit better than the associate with the likes of her 😂
If he is then he caught the stupid off Jack Grealish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think little nath May of f ucked up, he likes Emmy best friend pictures all the time, so guarantee he told grace and she told blabber mouth. Who ever responsible for little nath can you have a word. 😂😂

• Haha
I've got three hours left at work. Shall I:

A - Do some work.
B - Think about the smut I have to write
C - Plot Voldermort and Steaktails demise.

• Haha
I do miss going into the office, I’ve worked really hard caught up on all the gossip today! Number one on the gossip mill is that the big boss is having a work based affair and I was on the list of people it could be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.