Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sorry for doubting her, I still think she's a colossal head 🖕🏻
I think she was probably messaging him all pally asking if he was alright, he was getting sick to the back wisdom teeth of her but as he's a nice person he sent a brief reply to get her to duck off and she's announced it to all 3 of her devoted followers.
And on that note, I'll say no more about the dumb sket

View attachment 848328

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually have to do work and for reasons I wont go into I'm fuming about having to do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I see your research game is still strong!!

Shame on all of us. We’ve sexualised too much 😂😂
I always laugh so much at this stuff. Yeah, poor Money Mase, those sexualising hoes scaring and forcing him to delete social media!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just seen this on Facebook… made me think of Mason’s “panties” in that smut

View attachment 848182
My eyeees and my mind!

Work can go in the bin, i’m skiving sick leave me alone.

Anyway, for smut research purposes.

If you were to have a falling out with Mason would you rather….

• Have angsty sex but your still not talking after it?

• Have makeup sex after you made up?
Angsty sex!! You can leave the makeup sex for a second part if you are up for it!

Tuchel’s just confirmed it actually was a wisdom tooth keeping Mason out last week 🤣 damn you NPB why did you have to be right.
@keylimepie control your man!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Tumblr teens are chatting tit about this thread again, can someone explain to them mason doesn’t wanna a virgin. 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tumblr teens are chatting tit about this thread again, can someone explain to them mason doesn’t wanna a virgin. 😂😂🤣
That's a shame! They clearly need to do something with all the free time they have to stop worrying about us. I was going to suggest they could come wine tasting with me but...you gotta older than 18 for that.
They can...do homework? Go for a walk? Get a pet they can look after and play with?

But honestly, we've been on our best behaviour. I don't get what their issue with us is. Has everyone paid the rent this month?

• Haha
No we are “sexulising him as mother’s it’s gross. Can they stop saying i’m in my 30s/40s it’s giving me a complex
Oh those teens are gonna get a shock when they discover mummy and daddy still like to do the nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No we are “sexulising him as mother’s it’s gross. Can they stop saying i’m in my 30s/40s it’s giving me a complex
Mother’s can’t have sex?! How do people have more than one child?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean the legal age over here to have sex is 16, so technically you could be a mother before you turn 17.

What so 17 year old mother’s are gross for sexualising him too? I doubt it.

STOP CALLING US OLD
IM IN MY 20’s FFS
IM SICK OF THIS

I had the Moderna Vaccine for christ sakes, surely that means I’m still in my prime 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean the legal age over here to have sex is 16, so technically you could be a mother before you turn 17.

What so 17 year old mother’s are gross for sexualising him too? I doubt it.

STOP CALLING US OLD
IM IN MY 20’s FFS
IM SICK OF THIS

I had the Moderna Vaccine for christ sakes, surely that means I’m still in my prime 🤣🤣
Erm I’m in my 30s (I guess that means I’m old) and I’m a mother but I’m not his mother ffs and I don’t ‘sexualise’ him in front of my kids so I can’t see why that bleeping matters!

Last thing he needs with a wisdom infection. 😭😭
He should just scrawl ‘duck off’ on them all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erm I’m in my 30s (I guess that means I’m old) and I’m a mother but I’m not his mother ffs and I don’t ‘sexualise’ him in front of my kids so I can’t see why that bleeping matters!

He should just scrawl ‘duck off’ on them all
I'm 38, a mother and old enough to have sex. So I'll carry on fantasizing about riding him like a seesaw.

When the men stop with sexualising women, I'll stop sexualising men.

Those teens are gonna grow up to prudish, boring fuckers.

• Haha
His little smile though! How do these people not just jump through the window and grab him! 🥰🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.