Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake steak really is trying to test me. She clout chases her mate and then describes her type when asked as my first teenage crush. No please leave him alone.😭😭😭😭

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Thanks to the teens I’m now going to make it my mission to create world peace and solve the global climate crisis…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fake steak really is trying to test me. She clout chases her mate and then describes her type when asked as my first teenage crush. No please leave him alone.😭😭😭😭
Tempted to start a rumour about fake steak and Little Nath being a thing to piss her off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please! I bet she didn't give a shiny tit about him when they were younger 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tempted to start a rumour about fake steak and Little Nath being a thing to piss her off

Re the tumblr teens, I can't wait until they become "elders" like us. The way they think they are going to stay that age forever...They are in for a surprise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Afternoon all. How are we?

I've been signed off work indefinitely, my mental health has taken a bit of a nose dive. It is work triggered so just need a break from that. You guys are my comfort zone at the moment so I'll be around a lot. ❤

I've been with Winston aka Mason for three hours this afternoon and he is already barking at me. I wish the real Mason was as obsessed with me as the dog. 🤣

This is like someone has put all my favourite bits together. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve got a very long smut coming in about an hour, just trying to decide on a title and proof read! 🥰

@laylavd hope you’re okay ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I've been signed off work indefinitely, my mental health has taken a bit of a nose dive. It is work triggered so just need a break from that. You guys are my comfort zone at the moment so I'll be around a lot. ❤

I've been with Winston aka Mason for three hours this afternoon and he is already barking at me. I wish the real Mason was as obsessed with me as the dog. 🤣

Sorry to hear you’re struggling, glad you’re getting a break though and hope you’ll be feeling better soon. 😘

That tiktok may have just caused me to relapse and sexulise him again! Dancing Mase just does things to me 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry to hear you’re struggling, glad you’re getting a break though and hope you’ll be feeling better soon. 😘

That tiktok may have just caused me to relapse and sexulise him again! Dancing Mase just does things to me 🥵🥵🥵
I’m a crack bleep… and Mason is my crack! 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sending lots of love 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I'm so sorry, but I'm glad you have decided to take care of yourself over your work. I'm sure you will feel better soon. Also, I'm sure Winston will cheer you up, animals usually do! Sending you love ♥♥

I’ve got a very long smut coming in about an hour, just trying to decide on a title and proof read! 🥰

@laylavd hope you’re okay ❤❤❤
Yeeees 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Sending you all the love 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Hope you’re okay ❤❤ We’re here to cheer you up all the time ❤❤

Happy weekend guys! We made it! I’ve just been for a drive to my new house! 6 weeks until I move and we’ve got a front door woohoo! And I’m off to the in laws Tony and Debbie’s for a Chinese! Yum yum

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.