Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well she’d been lurking on this thread to read about herself and so when Mason said he wanted eggs with ketchup she thought that he meant something very exotic…
We almost made it a few hours without someone shoving something up their arse/fanny…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just went onto her live someone asked if she likes Ben chilwell her reply ‘yes aww I love chilly, love chilly so much’
Bet she’s never met him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's true, guys!!
That's why Chelsea won't tell us about his illness. They are embarrassed and fear this could be the end of his career :cry::cry: Why did you do it, NPB? WHY???
Ketchup ruins lives

Just went onto her live someone asked if she likes Ben chilwell her reply ‘yes aww I love chilly, love chilly so much’
Bet she’s never met him!
I rolled my eyes so hard at this that I think I’ve got severe eye strain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet she’s never met him!
Ffs NPB stay AWAY from Benji 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going back to the dish water soup. It’s 100% mason. I can tell from them finger nail stumps 🤣🤣🤣😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me. Is this witch a compulsive liar?

She wouldnt know the truth from her own tit.
Honestly she reminds me of that ‘opposite day’ game I played as a kid where you essentially sit there chatting pure tit back and forth between ‘it’s not Opposite Day anymore’ ‘oh now it is!’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anybody hear when she said her 10th house is Capricorn then went on to say “is it true you should marry your 10th house sign” why because mase is a Capricorn lmao get in the bin gal it’s actually 7th house they say as a matter of fact 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anybody hear when she said her 10th house is Capricorn then went on to say “is it true you should marry your 10th house sign” why because mase is a Capricorn lmao get in the bin gal it’s actually 7th house they say as a matter of fact 😂
Wow she’s reaching

she’s put her twitch in her bio on ig, bet she tries to get mason to go live with her

does anyone know if she works? Or what does she actually do with her life?

So plant base was chatting tit about his teeth. Can we put her in the bin and leave her there 😂
Put her in a bin and roll her down a hill somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.