Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Smca needs to start the rumour that Steak Fake is the reason that he and Cl hoe broke up. They'll bleeping ate her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha I hate this but also sometimes I turn into such a witch when I’m drunk that I literally have the deadest face and say things like “Sorry I don’t know you” 🥲
I mean I do this when I’m not drunk 😂 I’m just a bit of a witch, when I first started my current job I found out my nickname was “frosty” because they all thought I was a frosty stuck up witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean I do this when I’m not drunk 😂 I’m just a bit of a witch, when I first started my current job I found out my nickname was “frosty” because they all thought I was a frosty stuck up witch 🤣
Rather that than people think you’re nice and try and talk to you and tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have strangers try and talk to me. I must have one of those faces, which is ironic coz I hate pretty much everyone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you don't want people to talk to you, don't move to Italy. In England, I was always told that people found me intimidating because of how I looked and because of my height. Here? Every bleeping man has to talk to me. And I can't wait to never see them again 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
NPB shoved Mason’s beloved ketchup up her 🍑 and he was so sickened he missed two games, pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NPB shoved Mason’s beloved ketchup up her 🍑 and he was so sickened he missed two games, pass it on
It's true, guys!!
That's why Chelsea won't tell us about his illness. They are embarrassed and fear this could be the end of his career :cry::cry: Why did you do it, NPB? WHY???

• Haha
I hope she didn’t interfere with his eggs too or that’s his whole breakfast ruined…

• Haha
It's true, guys!!
That's why Chelsea won't tell us about his illness. They are embarrassed and fear this could be the end of his career :cry::cry: Why did you do it, NPB? WHY???
We'll keep quiet about what she did with the Peanut M & M's.

• Haha
It's true, guys!!
Such a promising career and it was ruined by a ketchup bottle up the arse…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she didn’t interfere with his eggs too or that’s his whole breakfast ruined…
Well she’d been lurking on this thread to read about herself and so when Mason said he wanted eggs with ketchup she thought that he meant something very exotic…

• Haha
Well she’d been lurking on this thread to read about herself and so when Mason said he wanted eggs with ketchup she thought that he meant something very exotic…
Thank god she didnt stumble across the Pegging discussion. That could have been an unfortunate mix up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.