Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I'm fuming. I was having a lovely Tink dream... Until NPB showed up 🙄 it was just a brief cameo, thankfully. And Tink told her to duck off 😂 my guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had the most random dream, I was teaching the England Team how to tie their shoelace’s on their Nikes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this bulge investigation is very complex, so I'll help you out with it. Team work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all! Hope everyone is good on Very Thirsty Thursday! My day has got off to a great start as I was on my knees dealing with a leak under the sink 😤 not my preferred activity in that position but we move 🤣

Are we all excited for the 2pm announcement? Hopefully he hasn't ruined his chances by having the shits! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning all! Hope everyone is good on Very Thirsty Thursday! My day has got off to a great start as I was on my knees dealing with a leak under the sink 😤 not my preferred activity in that position but we move 🤣

Are we all excited for the 2pm announcement? Hopefully he hasn't ruined his chances by having the shits! 😂
this you…? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s spend our mornings researching the bulge.

We will all need to test it…
Findings: 45 out of 45 of the FBC said that the bulge was comfortable 🤣
108685F1-3368-4632-8A35-7A53229E7BE5.jpeg

When he’s walking towards the camera .. there’s a lot happening 😂 can’t really capture it but can confirm he didn’t wear compression shorts that day .. if any at all 🥵💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.