Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s reaching

she’s put her twitch in her bio on ig, bet she tries to get mason to go live with her

does anyone know if she works? Or what does she actually do with her life?

Put her in a bin and roll her down a hill somewhere 😂😂
She a makeup artist, she teaches gymnastics, she a nail technician, she a dancer and a singer. Also does social media as a job. Basically she a con artist 😂

What!!! What did she say about his teeth? 😩
That he was out with wisdom tooth pain

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no no no no no no no what is going on?
sour cabbage when your poorly or hungover?

have you never heard of tomato soup or mcdonald’s? 🤯🤯🤯🤯

View attachment 845378
It's full of immune system boosting probiotics. Very good for your gut health too. Maybe Mason should try it so he doesn't have to miss any more games with the shits

Yeah I have sumatriptan! I find them pretty good tbh but they proper knock me out.

I do love my 4head stick and those gel strips but if it’s got really bad they just make me feel sick and even worse sometimes!
I also really rate the solpadeine (not sure how to spell it) soluble ones but the ones I usually take that I know work have caffeine in so it says not to take them.

Sorry for headache spam too many people to reply to.
Get your GP to prescribe you some anti nausea tablets, they can be taken in pregnancy. You can be prescribed co codamol too if that would help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy thirsty Thursday everyone. Today will be fun with the stinking headache I have 😭😭
Wishing you all a good day ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Happy thirsty Thursday! Any one else feeling extremely thirsty this week!? MASON WE MISS YOU

Last day of isolation today…. I’m free tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Very thirsty thursday…
Mason needs to give us something… anything!

Another good sleep finally for me after taking night kalms, lavender roll on and lavender pillow spray!

Mason was in my dreams.. it was a follow up from the previous night but no porking.
Chilly was in it too.
Maybe tonight.
Might read the paris smut later before bed to hopefully inspire my brain 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
0CB64BCF-9BC4-4C30-83D0-07256C7044EA.jpeg

a very good morning from the twitter bulge community .. also read a tweet asking if his illness is due to the second covid shot? But he has probably been vaccinated for a while now?

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 845963
a very good morning from the twitter bulge community .. also read a tweet asking if his illness is due to the second covid shot? But he has probably been vaccinated for a while now?
That is a giant bulge! Gonna have to re watch that tik tok now under close inspection 👀

Well if it is, he can help me get through my second jab from today. He can keep the sweetcorn soup though.

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
4E923E70-AAE9-4EEB-A5DD-36A8F0545AB9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a Mason/Chilli love triangle dream (I am not aboard the chilli train so that was unexpected!). Hard to piece together what happened but there was definitely kissing - no smut.
Still a step up from my last footballer dream when I was adopted by Conor Coady!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all! I dreamt I was at school with Mason again, it’s a recurring theme and I have no idea why! He did have white socks on though so I can’t complain 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if in Mason’s dreams we all appear and he’s like who the hell are this lot? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if in Mason’s dreams we all appear and he’s like who the hell are this lot? 😅
He probably wouldn’t call it a dream with us lot turning up to hound him 🤣 We know you love us Masey 😘

That is a bulge and a half! That would perk your day right up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.