Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being well known/famous and bumping into a school friend from when you were 14.

They guilt you into following them on instagram or whatever, take a photo of you drunk when they don’t drink… and then make weird comments about you on instagram lives to insinuate that you’re besties.

Telling people you’ve missed work because of your wisdom teeth when in reality you have a cold because you’ve been being tested for covid and seen eating ‘get better’ soup/broth.

I bet she messages him and he’s just like 👍🏻 yeah cool (like when she said she showed him the tik toks) because he’s a nice guy and doesn’t know how to tell her to duck off.

I’ll do it for you Mason, just say the word.
The same tik toks she then also said he had never seen if I remember correctly 🤔🤔 she’s a sandwich short of a picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get she is a head but has said 100s times she not banging him. I don’t get why people still give her the attention
Because they're young and see her as a way to be connected to him. I can imagine myself doing that 10 years ago.
That's why it annoys me that level of manipulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s hard to keep up with all your lies when you’re as thick as pig tit🤣

The same tik toks she then also said he had never seen if I remember correctly 🤔🤔 she’s a sandwich short of a picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine being well known/famous and bumping into a school friend from when you were 14.

They guilt you into following them on instagram or whatever, take a photo of you drunk when they don’t drink… and then make weird comments about you on instagram lives to insinuate that you’re besties.

Telling people you’ve missed work because of your wisdom teeth when in reality you have a cold because you’ve been being tested for covid and seen eating ‘get better’ soup/broth.

I bet she messages him and he’s just like 👍🏻 yeah cool (like when she said she showed him the tik toks) because he’s a nice guy and doesn’t know how to tell her to duck off.

I’ll do it for you Mason, just say the word.
It’s totally that!
It reminds me of when I go back to where I grew up and if I go out I play dodge the moron I went to school with otherwise you’re stuck with the “I’ve not seen you for yeaaaaars” “we should hang out and catch up” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because they're young and see her as a way to be connected to him. I can imagine myself doing that 10 years ago.
That's why it annoys me that level of manipulation.
Exactly this. They just want any link to him or any scrap of information and she keeps them all interested by dropping little hints and they lap it up. She’s a manipulative twit.

Reactions: 6
It’s hard to keep up with all your lies when you’re as thick as pig tit🤣
her one brain cell bouncing round her head like the DVD logo bounced round the screen back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It takes a special type of hole to use someone you barely have a link with to further your own agenda. Can we not do to her what the Tik Tok teens did that girl that Mason was live gaming with?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How have I only just seen the video of Snail being asked about “Bernard Mendy” 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
We need @Smca53 to start a rumour about her to turn the tiktok teens and then they can destroy her…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It takes a special type of hole to use someone you barely have a link with to further your own agenda. Can we not do to her what the Tik Tok teens did that girl that Mason was live gaming with?
I’m all in favour of this. She clearly has no link to him as she recycles the same picture of them from the club over and over.

• Haha
It’s totally that!
It reminds me of when I go back to where I grew up and if I go out I play dodge the moron I went to school with otherwise you’re stuck with the “I’ve not seen you for yeaaaaars” “we should hang out and catch up” 🙄
Hahahaha I hate this but also sometimes I turn into such a witch when I’m drunk that I literally have the deadest face and say things like “Sorry I don’t know you” 🥲

• Haha
Hahahaha I hate this but also sometimes I turn into such a witch when I’m drunk that I literally have the deadest face and say things like “Sorry I don’t know you” 🥲
Shame Mase didn’t say that to her… 🤣

• Haha
This was me this weekend. I was pissed and thought the doorman went to school with me he was like I’m 23. I text my mam who was like noooo Lauren he’s a cleaner not a doorman. Then I did genuinely see a lad I went to primary school with but left in like year 5. He didn’t have a bloody clue who I was and im dragging him for a selfie 🤣🤣 I did find out he went to prison so I swiftly left 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.