Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she uses him, in general, is really gross. That's why I refuse to give her the attention she clearly craves.
Like, I get it, she's a spoiled 22-year-old who wants to have her 5 minutes of fame but...do it by yourself. Don't use other people. Because she not only uses Mason, she also uses his fans. And sure, many are annoying teens, but they don't deserve to be treated like that and fed lies just so a silly girl can feed her ego.
She’ll regret it when the crazy teens turn on her… Don’t mess with the tiktok teens! 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I have sumatriptan! I find them pretty good tbh but they proper knock me out.

I do love my 4head stick and those gel strips but if it’s got really bad they just make me feel sick and even worse sometimes!
I also really rate the solpadeine (not sure how to spell it) soluble ones but the ones I usually take that I know work have caffeine in so it says not to take them.

Sorry for headache spam too many people to reply to.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will say this only once. She’s a compulsive liar who lives in a fantasy world that she is relevant. She is not relevant. She is trying to become an influencer on the back of her being school friends with a premier league footballer. Maybe she needs to ask Butternips for some public relations advice because she is doing a tit job at it.
Steak Fake I mean every word and your more than welcome to come discuss it here with me. No fucks given
YAAAAASSS QUEEN

• Haha
  • Heart
My take with greggs sausage roll is if people stop feeding her ego she would have no audience. I’ve don’t pay attention to anything she says. It’s all bullshit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She responsible for deforestation then. Quick get Greta on her 😂😂
I’m sorry but where do all these trees go? She was in her kitchen the other day and it wasn’t even that big. She’s hardly got over 17 rooms 🤣🤣 why would you lie about that?! 🤣 she’s deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My take with greggs sausage roll is if people stop feeding her ego she would have no audience. I’ve don’t pay attention to anything she says. It’s all bullshit

I’m sorry but where do all these trees go? She was in her kitchen the other day and it wasn’t even that big. She’s hardly got over 17 rooms 🤣🤣 why would you lie about that?! 🤣 she’s deluded!
Up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was talking to one of my best friends about the trips we want to do once I'm back in Germany and she mentioned all these really cool vegan/plant based places in Berlin (she's really vegan) and I couldn't stop laughing. I said to her that I was going to do stories about our food and become the new plant based influencer 😂 watch out, NPB. I might also do IG lives that will have a bigger audience than yours. Not very hard that, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didnt Mason leave school in Portsmouth quite early and go full time at Chelsea anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was talking to one of my best friends about the trips we want to do once I'm back in Germany and she mentioned all these really cool vegan/plant based places in Berlin (she's really vegan) and I couldn't stop laughing. I said to her that I was going to do stories about our food and become the new plant based influencer 😂 watch out, NPB. I might also do IG lives that will have a bigger audience than yours. Not very hard that, I know.
don’t forget that you can still eat steak if you’re a plant based influencer 👍🏻🤣

I did Veganuary once, am I a plant based influencer?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she uses him, in general, is really gross. That's why I refuse to give her the attention she clearly craves.
Like, I get it, she's a spoiled 22-year-old who wants to have her 5 minutes of fame but...do it by yourself. Don't use other people. Because she not only uses Mason, she also uses his fans. And sure, many are annoying teens, but they don't deserve to be treated like that and fed lies just so a silly girl can feed her ego.

I'm just so done with her; can't wait until the teens decide she is not worth it and she gets even fewer views!

Can you imagine being well known/famous and bumping into a school friend from when you were 14.

They guilt you into following them on instagram or whatever, take a photo of you drunk when they don’t drink… and then make weird comments about you on instagram lives to insinuate that you’re besties.

Telling people you’ve missed work because of your wisdom teeth when in reality you have a cold because you’ve been being tested for covid and seen eating ‘get better’ soup/broth.

I bet she messages him and he’s just like 👍🏻 yeah cool (like when she said she showed him the tik toks) because he’s a nice guy and doesn’t know how to tell her to duck off.

I’ll do it for you Mason, just say the word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well that’s enough of that head. Here’s some Mase…🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I get she is a head but has said 100s times she not banging him. I don’t get why people still give her the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also wants to get a life and accept the fact Mason doesn’t fancy her a probably even like her 😌x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.