Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls
Someone go check steak fake’s ig story…I think she’s posted mason again but it’s hard to tell as she photos are really tit quality
I wouldn’t give her the attention if I’m honest. She’s a massive clout chaser who wants us to look at her tit page

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Girls
Someone go check steak fake’s ig story…I think she’s posted mason again but it’s hard to tell as she photos are really tit quality
She’s also live again to her two fans 🥺

* I didn’t look at her story as I don’t want to give her any attention

• Haha
Girls
I can only see her live can’t see her stories for some reason :/ she needs to move on he don’t even like her pictures so much for being besties he’s out there liking random girls that are on the other side of the world but can’t like his own mates. Hmmmm tells me all I need to know 🤔

might have been mentioned but a few weeks ago now she was on live and I caught a few mins of it and she was all like oh I don’t drink alcohol and then was answering questions all like “ive only ever kissed 7 people in my life… it was 6 but it’s 7 now” in the words of Tracy beaker BOG OFF! stop trying to make it happen it isn’t happening and never will happen :/ also if you’re out sober I should hope you’re not getting with people who are drunk as that’s really bleeping weird behaviour 🥰✌🏻

• Haha
Finally able to have some time to catch up with the thread, and you never disappoint.
Sad that some of you had such an awful start to the week. Same here, work has been killing me, and on top of that my mood has been so low that I didn't even have the energy to be here or even read any Mase smut.

You lot nearly killed me with all that childbirth talk….way to help support my argument that I’m not ready yet to have a kid. Between you and one of my friends that had an awful pregnancy. But in a way I’m glad for it; I feel like a loooong time pregnancy and childbirth were such taboos that everything was fine, nothing to worry, all sunshine and rainbows and I think it is way better to face the situation knowing everything that can happen.

Incredible news @calmyourritas So so happy for you!!!

Also, it was you the one that had horrible headaches a while ago, right? Hope they are gone!

I thought the egg talk was traumatising but the fish one….and don't even start with the gerbil! I could have lived perfectly fine without knowing that!

@MrsGrealish your fics are great!! I think the sex scenes are realistic, and you can see that they are clearly written by an adult that has had sex, unlike some of the stuff you can read on Tumblr. And you don’t use those cringe nicknames they like so much, which is a great bonus! The sofa smut was great!! Wish I could be Cassie!! Also, Ty god sex, I approve!!🥵🥵

@nellyloz123 congrats on your first first on your degree!

@jflurker93 love your new hairstyle! I bet you are one of those lucky ones that look great with every hairstyle

@Chani10 sorry but there is no way I'm eating that! And less for as a hangover cure @SmoochL ; guess it works because people are so busy throwing up to be able to think about anything else!
❤❤❤ thank you so much. We missed you ❤ hope you have a better rest of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can only see her live can’t see her stories for some reason :/ she needs to move on he don’t even like her pictures so much for being besties he’s out there liking random girls rhay are the other side of the world but can’t like his own mates. Hmmmm tells me all I need to know 🤔

might have been mentioned but a few weeks ago now she was on live and I caught a few mins of it and she was all like oh I don’t drink alcohol and then was answering questions all like “ive only ever kissed 7 people in my life… it was 6 but it’s 7 now” in the words of Tracy beaker BOG OFF! stop trying to make it happen it isn’t happening and never will happen :/ also if you’re out sober I should hope you’re not getting with people who are drunk as that’s really bleeping weird behaviour 🥰✌🏻
She always backtracks on what she says

She always backtracks on what she says
I wouldn’t usually give her the attention but I’ve been sat stewing on it and how she was obvs trying make people think she’d been kissing mason (lol you wish) but also the fact he was obvs drunk that night and she wouldn’t have been. Dodgy and gross 🤮 just had to get it off my chest

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can only see her live can’t see her stories for some reason :/ she needs to move on he don’t even like her pictures so much for being besties he’s out there liking random girls rhay are the other side of the world but can’t like his own mates. Hmmmm tells me all I need to know 🤔

I will say this only once. She’s a compulsive liar who lives in a fantasy world that she is relevant. She is not relevant. She is trying to become an influencer on the back of her being school friends with a premier league footballer. Maybe she needs to ask Butternips for some public relations advice because she is doing a tit job at it.
Steak Fake I mean every word and your more than welcome to come discuss it here with me. No fucks given

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I will say this only once. She’s a compulsive liar who lives in a fantasy world that she is relevant. She is not relevant. She is trying to become an influencer on the back of her being school friends with a premier league footballer. Maybe she needs to ask Butternips for some public relations advice because she is doing a tit job at it.
Steak Fake I mean every word and your more than welcome to come discuss it here with me. No fucks given

mason is reading this and thinking… mates? That’s news to me. Probs thought she was just a fan girl wanting a picture 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t usually give her the attention but I’ve been sat stewing on it and how she was obvs trying make people think she’d been kissing mason (lol you wish) but also the fact he was obvs drunk that night and she wouldn’t have been. Dodgy and gross 🤮 just had to get it off my chest
The way she uses him, in general, is really gross. That's why I refuse to give her the attention she clearly craves.
Like, I get it, she's a spoiled 22-year-old who wants to have her 5 minutes of fame but...do it by yourself. Don't use other people. Because she not only uses Mason, she also uses his fans. And sure, many are annoying teens, but they don't deserve to be treated like that and fed lies just so a silly girl can feed her ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she uses him, in general, is really gross. That's why I refuse to give her the attention she clearly craves.
Like, I get it, she's a spoiled 22-year-old who wants to have her 5 minutes of fame but...do it by yourself. Don't use other people. Because she not only uses Mason, she also uses his fans. And sure, many are annoying teens, but they don't deserve to be treated like that and fed lies just so a silly girl can feed her ego.
yeah I haven’t bothered with her since I just was curious as to who she was and heard her say that whilst the crappy insta filter kept going on and off and I just thought nahhh gross. In the bin 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.