Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Lidl has it.
And speaking of Lidl, they have spiced biscuits in their "Christmas section" right now and they are so yummy. Try them out ❤

Not me promoting our biggest supermarket for free 😂Lidl, sponsor me. I'll be your instahoe.
Oooh Thankyou!! LOVE a bit of lidl literally only a few mins away from it so I’ll deffo pay a visit ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Right… I’ve been thinking that it was definitely Mason in that hideous broth soup video because…

Rom and Mase didn’t go to Malmö.
Whoever went for the Malmö game was off today because they flew straight home and Barkley posted on insta today it was his day off SO… Rom & Mase & Timo would have been at Cobham…

Poor Mason having to eat that, hope he didn’t ask for it 🤢
That soup looked like the bits that get left in the drain when you’ve done the dishes 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That soup looked like the bits that get left in the drain when you’ve done the dishes 🤢🤢
Its brought back terrible memories of the sinks in GCSE catering like 6/7 years ago… I’ve not felt right all day since

• Haha
  • Sick

you lost me at fermented and bacteria
Anything with “fermented” in the description needs to go in the bin. The only cabbage I can get on board with is on a roast or a kebab 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I loove sauerkraut, with paprika on top. ❤
Sauerkraut juice also, it's great cure for hangover. I know if you drink too much you'll get the shits. 🤣
My dad used to drink the juice in pickled onions 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
@nellyloz123 We’re northern… we think pie & chips is a balanced diet.

Sorry @Chani10 I’m not sold on the fermented cabbage… maybe in my next life 😥
Hahaha that is true. Chips are potatoes and potatoes are vegetables so here we are. 5 a day and all that

I
Going to admit that I do this with gherkins, I absolutely LOVE them
You’ve inspired me to have some for my snack
I am partial to a pickled onion but eat too many and you get a bad “vinegar” belly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Finally able to have some time to catch up with the thread, and you never disappoint.
Sad that some of you had such an awful start to the week. Same here, work has been killing me, and on top of that my mood has been so low that I didn't even have the energy to be here or even read any Mase smut.

You lot nearly killed me with all that childbirth talk….way to help support my argument that I’m not ready yet to have a kid. Between you and one of my friends that had an awful pregnancy. But in a way I’m glad for it; I feel like a loooong time pregnancy and childbirth were such taboos that everything was fine, nothing to worry, all sunshine and rainbows and I think it is way better to face the situation knowing everything that can happen.

Incredible news @calmyourritas So so happy for you!!!

Also, it was you the one that had horrible headaches a while ago, right? Hope they are gone!

I thought the egg talk was traumatising but the fish one….and don't even start with the gerbil! I could have lived perfectly fine without knowing that!

@MrsGrealish your fics are great!! I think the sex scenes are realistic, and you can see that they are clearly written by an adult that has had sex, unlike some of the stuff you can read on Tumblr. And you don’t use those cringe nicknames they like so much, which is a great bonus! The sofa smut was great!! Wish I could be Cassie!! Also, Ty god sex, I approve!!🥵🥵

@nellyloz123 congrats on your first first on your degree!

@jflurker93 love your new hairstyle! I bet you are one of those lucky ones that look great with every hairstyle

@Chani10 sorry but there is no way I'm eating that! And less for as a hangover cure @SmoochL ; guess it works because people are so busy throwing up to be able to think about anything else!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Incredible news @calmyourritas So so happy for you!!!

Also, it was you the one that had horrible headaches a while ago, right? Hope they are gone!
Thankyou darling… yep that’s me!!! Unfortunately I get really bad migraines a lot and for obvious reasons I can’t take my usual medication right now 😁 so I was really struggling! X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thankyou darling… yep that’s me!!! Unfortunately I get really bad migraines a lot and for obvious reasons I can’t take my usual medication right now 😁 so I was really struggling! X
You dont take Sumatriptan, do you? I have that for migraines and it barely works for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You’ve probably tried them already but those Kool n Soothe forehead patches are good if you can’t take pain x

• Heart
I swear by the white tiger balm on my temples and forehead!!

• Heart
You dont take Sumatriptan, do you? I have that for migraines and it barely works for me.
Hated Sumatriptan they made me feel worse 😭

I’ve been put on Propanolol for migraine prevention and haven’t had one since definitely worth a try 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Girls
Someone go check steak fake’s ig story…I think she’s posted mason again but it’s hard to tell as she photos are really tit quality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.