Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right… I’ve been thinking that it was definitely Mason in that hideous broth soup video because…

Rom and Mase didn’t go to Malmö.
Whoever went for the Malmö game was off today because they flew straight home and Barkley posted on insta today it was his day off SO… Rom & Mase & Timo would have been at Cobham…

Poor Mason having to eat that, hope he didn’t ask for it 🤢
Hope he asked for a refund for his dinner voucher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FFS poor pebbles just had his face blasted and now he’s scored an OG 🙈 get him off for christ sake!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, Pebbles. Bit of duck up there.
He knew nothing about it 😞the other guy should have cleared it but fucked up and it smacked my poor John in the head and went in!
I’ll cheer him up later- it’s ok 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You're all disgusted by that soup while I eat sauerkraut for fun and whenever I have a cold 😂 better than any medicine.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The commentator on Liverpool has just gone “their game plan has just scuttered” To which my OH goes bit like mase arse on Saturday. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He knew nothing about it 😞the other guy should have cleared it but fucked up and it smacked my poor John in the head and went in!
I’ll cheer him up later- it’s ok 🤣
I werent blaming my Yorkshire pudding. He tried to avoid it but he couldnt.

Make sure you give his cock the dyson treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I werent blaming my Yorkshire pudding. He tried to avoid it but he couldnt.

Make sure you give his cock the dyson treatment.
I’ll have to check this is ok with Dom first 😉 but it’s a sacrifice I will be willing to make if it cheers him up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You're all disgusted by that soup while I eat sauerkraut for fun and whenever I have a cold 😂 better than any medicine.
I loove sauerkraut, with paprika on top. ❤
Sauerkraut juice also, it's great cure for hangover. I know if you drink too much you'll get the shits. 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

you lost me at fermented and bacteria
😂 it's great. So sour it kills your insides and bye bye virus.
But we do eat in Germany with lots of things. Again, don't hate it before trying it 🤷‍♀️

Sauerkraut juice also, it's great for hangover. I know if you drink too much you'll get the shits. 🤣
Yay!! Someone who appreciates it ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Swiftly adding this to the shopping list as at this point I’m happy to try any remedies… also never tried it before so it’ll be fun to try either way ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Sauerkraut juice also, it's great cure for hangover. I know if you drink too much you'll get the shits. 🤣
😂 it's great. So sour it kills your insides and bye bye virus.
But we do eat in Germany with lots of things. Again, don't hate it before trying it 🤷‍♀️

Yay!! Someone who appreciates it ❤
no no no no no no no what is going on?
sour cabbage when your poorly or hungover?

have you never heard of tomato soup or mcdonald’s? 🤯🤯🤯🤯

E7057A53-E5FC-4821-B30B-A3746FFDEF26.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swiftly adding this to the shopping list as at this point I’m happy to try any remedies… also never tried it before so it’ll be fun to try either way ❤
I bet Lidl has it.
And speaking of Lidl, they have spiced biscuits in their "Christmas section" right now and they are so yummy. Try them out ❤

Not me promoting our biggest supermarket for free 😂Lidl, sponsor me. I'll be your instahoe.

• Heart
  • Haha
I bet Lidl has it.
And speaking of Lidl, they have spiced biscuits in their "Christmas section" right now and they are so yummy. Try them out ❤

Not me promoting our biggest supermarket for free 😂Lidl, sponsor me. I'll be your instahoe.
Lidl spiced biscuits are unreal 🥰🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.