Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not the same day as your pic? Same top?!
Yeah it is the same top, just checked and that photo was from 21st October so 2 weeks ago. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I read on insta it was from last Friday so probably the teens getting it wrong 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah it is the same top, just checked and that photo was from 21st October so 2 weeks ago. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I read on insta it was from last Friday so probably the teens getting it wrong 🤣
He must of just been happy to be back after one rest day. 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I tried to scroll back and find it, but he gets tagged in so much crap by the teens that I gave up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or he’s done the unthinkable and worn the same top more than once 🤣🤣🤣
We've all done it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, I got 2 songs to add to the play list.

My Universe - Coldplay x BTS.
Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen (Song about wanting a younger man. Applies to most of us)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I only managed to find it because I screenshot it earlier for my pic
Has to be the same day. The wash bag is also here as in the video.
Does he only have that one wash bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right… I’ve been thinking that it was definitely Mason in that hideous broth soup video because…

Rom and Mase didn’t go to Malmö.
Whoever went for the Malmö game was off today because they flew straight home and Barkley posted on insta today it was his day off SO… Rom & Mase & Timo would have been at Cobham…

Poor Mason having to eat that, hope he didn’t ask for it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.