Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s defo a pre record they’ve gone in blue tracksuits today!

And it’s the hotel in Chelsea.

Reactions: 6
@Geraldine.we.jobs I do have plans to broaden my writing horizons… Chilly is next on the list.

We just don’t seem to get as much content from him to inspire me / for a plot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@Geraldine.we.jobs I do have plans to broaden my writing horizons… Chilly is next on the list.

We just don’t seem to get as much content from him to inspire me / for a plot!
Imagine someone with no personality not being inspiring 😯😉
I'm joking, he's still in my good books after Saturday's glorious pic 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought all the Chilly haters would enjoy the violence against the piano man more than this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought all the Chilly haters would enjoy the violence against the piano man more than this :ROFLMAO:
They are all so damn cute...can't believe I want to hang out with a bunch 22ish year olds more now than when I was 22ish 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So remember ladies, when we finally get Masons number, no voice notes, text only

This is another sign that me and Chilly are meant to be. I always voice note. If your raging about something it doesn't come across the same in a text 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.