Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right ladies I’m off out! If I see any more of the Mount fam I’ll be straight here!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Changed it to 6pm x
It was proof read at 4am so sorry if it’s unreadable in areas, my eyes were burning!

@MrsGrealish I left the sofa for you xx

Just finished it and...bleeping hell! Wasn't ready for that!

I would be cleaning the mess and wouldn't complain about it if I was getting that treatment!!
Mase I'm up for it if you want to, just send another sign!

You are such amazing writer @jflurker93 and I'm so glad that you decided to share your talent with us; we have been blessed ♥♥

Right ladies I’m off out! If I see any more of the Mount fam I’ll be straight here!!!!
Have fun!! 💃💃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Little nath been done dirty there 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If we get a picture of Mason in these pants and socks it will be the death of me. I'll say goodbye now.

Screenshot_20211029-183739_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.