Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need for a recap seeing as the last thread was less than 24 hours ago.

Were still not over Mason being on TikTok. Although we were highly unimpressed that he/his PA/Butternips didn’t reply to any of our comments.

He went to Thorpe park and wore a Wet Wednesday jacket which went down very well with the FBC ladies ✌🏻

I’m going to the Newcastle v Chelsea game Saturday and making it my mission to get the FBC a real life daddy video saying he loves the FBC 💙
109E4F7A-219D-47F4-A524-3745CFF364C8.jpeg

4ECE11F3-BCBA-4CD8-9927-0E94BFCBD6C4.jpeg

58262B57-A84B-46FC-9F90-6EE06299825D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@nellyloz123

The last thread was WYLD!!! Daddy knows what he's doing, won't leave us thirsty!

Off to bed now, sweet dreams FBC! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I'm not saying I dislike the Thorpe Park pic but the hat and snood/scarf combo is reminding me of someone...

Screenshot_20211028-231404_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@nellyloz123

Sharing this...something nice to see before going to bed or to wake up to ☺☺

And you need to read this! 🥵🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My OH saw the pic of Mason at Thorpe park and sent me it… “saw this & thought you’d like it” (didn’t want to tell him that OF COURSE I’ve already seen it)

me: oh yeah, I like his jacket 👀

him: he probably thinks it’s got his initials on it cos when he looks down he can see MM hahahaha

me: it’s clearly WW, pack it in or you’ll go in the bin

him: what bin!?

😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.