Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jflurker93 im saving that for bath time. From the recent reviews…. Sounds like I’m in for a treat!!

@nellyloz123 track down the mounts!! You’re drunk now…. If they boot you out you can blame the alcohol, if they don’t…. Everyone’s a winner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PLEASE TELL ME HES HAVING A HAIR CUT

I think his hairs looking banging at the mo and I’m a big fan of the Daddy cut! Liking the fluff so maybe if you just get your fade back around the sides yeah Mount?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Could push me about like that 🥵 his laugh 🤣 Is he having a haircut though?! The white gown makes it look like he is!
I think it’s from the other day, cos they have travelled in their blue tracksuits from what photos I’ve seen today

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will full on cry with snot and everything if he’s cut his hair again

⛔⛔⛔ flat monk hair ⛔⛔⛔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.