Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So remember ladies, when we finally get Masons number, no voice notes, text only

This is another sign that me and Chilly are meant to be. I always voice note. If your raging about something it doesn't come across the same in a text 😂😂
I hate a voice note and only accept a face time if I really like you 🤣🤣 otherwise I’m a text only service 🤣

Would have a giggle at a raging Geraldine voice note though 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate a voice note and only accept a face time if I really like you 🤣🤣 otherwise I’m a text only service 🤣

Text only here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I would rather die alone, lost in the woods than answer an unknown number.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So remember ladies, when we finally get Masons number, no voice notes, text only

This is another sign that me and Chilly are meant to be. I always voice note. If your raging about something it doesn't come across the same in a text 😂😂
I love a voice note too Geraldine. Just easier as I’m so lazy when it comes to typing.

I tell you what I do hate though… group chats. No. Get in the bin.

I know this thread is like one but it just seems different, maybe it’s my friends in a group chat that I hate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I HATE voice messages! Drives me insane! I’ll only ever text you Mase! 👍🏻

I love a voice note! They are a regular thing. When you need to tell someone something and you're really angry it just has more depth in a voice note. It's easier to voice note than type if you're in the bath too 😂😂

• Haha
Text only here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I would rather die alone, lost in the woods than answer an unknown number.
Scuffed knows. Never answer an unknown number or number you don’t recognise. Google them and block 🤣 My friends and family are lucky if I pick up the phone to them. If you want a quick answer, text me, I’ll reply almost immediately.

I love a voice note! They are a regular thing. When you need to tell someone something and you're really angry it just has more depth in a voice note. It's easier to voice note than type if you're in the bath too 😂😂
Don’t get dropping your phone in the Bath sending angry voice notes now Geraldine! 😂

• Haha
If anyone ever sends me a voice note they get a text back. duck that tit. Plus I’m pretty sure I can text faster than I can speak 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
I love a voice note too Geraldine. Just easier as I’m so lazy when it comes to typing.

I tell you what I do hate though… group chats. No. Get in the bin.

I know this thread is like one but it just seems different, maybe it’s my friends in a group chat that I hate 😂
So much easier. Especially if you're saying something that's more than 2 sentences long.

It depends on the quality of the group for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If anyone sends me a voice note I ain’t listening to it. “Sorry hun I didn’t receive it,can you text me instead”

• Haha
Repping the FBC playlist

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Scuffed knows. Never answer an unknown number or number you don’t recognise. Google them and block 🤣 My friends and family are lucky if I pick up the phone to them. If you want a quick answer, text me, I’ll reply almost immediately.
Exactly this!! It’s a family joke to never call me in an emergency - my phone is nearly always on silent. If you need me urgently, good luck 🤣

• Haha
I can’t get the smut and Smurf Mase out of my head… 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.