Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh Punkie, you know I love the Daddy cut.

HOWEVER, we get the best of both worlds at the moment as it’s flat when he’s playing but fluffy off the pitch so… current hair can stay!

I also love @StephenTJackson when they pop in 😂😂

I might round some gays up from twitter, point them in the FBC direction!
I'm a lurker here mostly, because you lot are so rapid I just can't keep up with the thread. But I'm always here and always want more of that Mason dick and petty smile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

jflurker93

VIP Member
Sorry about the twitter pics not

However on my twitter hunt I did come across this sock photo which I personally have never seen, along with this tweet because… I HOPE ITS TRUE, the comment underneath made me LOL too!!

I thought we were thirsty, but we are tame in comparison to the gay men on twitter.

D573EB23-73C4-48FA-8B59-D7DFB8DFE658.jpeg
65F16E21-E92B-4CA7-B40C-012A88F68D2C.jpeg
3C325B2A-C5F6-4E50-B4B1-F4E20BBFAC92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

nellyloz123

VIP Member
No need for a recap seeing as the last thread was less than 24 hours ago.

Were still not over Mason being on TikTok. Although we were highly unimpressed that he/his PA/Butternips didn’t reply to any of our comments.

He went to Thorpe park and wore a Wet Wednesday jacket which went down very well with the FBC ladies ✌🏻

I’m going to the Newcastle v Chelsea game Saturday and making it my mission to get the FBC a real life daddy video saying he loves the FBC 💙
109E4F7A-219D-47F4-A524-3745CFF364C8.jpeg

4ECE11F3-BCBA-4CD8-9927-0E94BFCBD6C4.jpeg

58262B57-A84B-46FC-9F90-6EE06299825D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

jdub

Chatty Member
I think this is one of the reasons I’m so obsessed, you can see the genuine kindness in his face and eyes it’s not just faked 😭

especially when you compare it with his Scammer Stevie smile
I would say he's a good egg, but kind of scared of where you guys will take that 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

SmoochL

Chatty Member
He just liked a pic of an bikini clad insta hoe. His career is over, he will never play again. How dare he skive off to go on a liking spree of insta hoe who live thousands of miles away. Tuchel must be told. 🤣🤣
Did he like it whilst sitting at the toilet?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Mase 🥰View attachment 835811

Just spotted this… 🤣🤣🤣
On a serious point. It's great to see the support for Josh from other footballers. I hope it can eventually lead to more higher profile gay footballers coming out *cough* Ronaldo *cough*. Hopefully the fans become more accepting and don't hurl abuse at him.

But in a less serious point. I wish Mason was making that video and then he can come and fuck me, marry me, and make me Ride his big beautiful cock, while choking me with those hands of his.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re asking because of that TikTok guy who always talks about how big players dicks are. He reckons big Rom’s got a massive one too 😂😂

Why does chilly big Willy not make it on to this list?

Masons career is as good as done now. He’s been dropped. He’s out of control. He’s spent too much time having fun. We all knew it was coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jflurker93

VIP Member
You all laugh about your kids outing you…

But the only time I’ll be close to meeting Mason is at the City game when I’m with my DAD

Can you imagine 😭😭😭

‘Mason my 28 year old daughter has a book with you on it and she wanted me to buy a model of your nose for christmas’

• Haha
Reactions: 15