Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shwanking, thank you 😂😂😂

Piano
Balcony
Any other suggestions my Chilly gals?
If you need any food involved might I suggest Benjamin Chilwell’s favourite food, chocolate buttons x

Although on reflection… melted chocolate buttons… maybe not

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No shwanking, thank you 😂😂😂

Piano
Balcony
Any other suggestions my Chilly gals?
I'm far too excited for this :love: We all want to play with his hair and we all love his thighs (and the big swinging willy of course)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm far too excited for this :love: We all want to play with his hair and we all love his thighs (and the big swinging willy of course)
Swinging his big willy on the balcony… 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve no idea for a plot, nothings happened recently besides his goals.

Maybe after a few dates it’s time to finally get down and dirty back at his 😏

Hey Chilly, that balcony looks like a nice place to duck look over cobham

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve no idea for a plot, nothings happened recently besides his goals.

Maybe after a few dates it’s time to finally get down and dirty back at his 😏

Hey Chilly, that balcony looks like a nice place to duck look over cobham
I feel like he wouldn't make you wait a few dates, he's a s lag 😂 😂

• Haha
I love a voice note but if you try and ring me I will literally just stare at my phone until it stops and say sorry I missed your call 🙃

I am that person who will do anything to avoid speaking to someone on the phone.

This is me.

1C67C0E6-CB4C-4F19-B4DC-33B54AEAF445.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.