Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys! Not only do you share my footballer love but I am the worst worst person for talking on the phone! I’d rather order from the tit one with the app than the good one without 🤷‍♀️

Can someone please explain the shwank and egg stuff to me as I was somewhat ‘incapacitated’ at the time…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You guys! Not only do you share my footballer love but I am the worst worst person for talking on the phone! I’d rather order from the tit one with the app than the good one without 🤷‍♀️

Can someone please explain the shwank and egg stuff to me as I was somewhat ‘incapacitated’ at the time…
Shwank - shitting and wanking at the same time 🤣

The egg - @PunkRocker told us about someone being able to put eggs up their vag, squat and lay them for their partner 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You're the only person I know who watches it! 😂
I never watched Gilmore Girls!
Gilmore girls is amazing, it’s one of my all time favourite series! Currently watching it whilst I was catching up on the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.