Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m not a big fan of the people.
I hate the school run chit chat. I don’t care that you baked muffins Karen. Nor do I care that you’re head of the pta! Leave me alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the school run chit chat. I don’t care that you baked muffins Karen. Nor do I care that you’re head of the pta! Leave me alone!
I love the days when it rains, hood up, head down, do not make eye contact 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're the only person I know who watches it! 😂
I never watched Gilmore Girls!
Me and Mr G love it! Are you on season 4?

I don't speak to school mums. I have enough friends already. Just because your kid sits next to mine doesn't mean I want to be your friend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate talking on the phone too. Me friends know and we always text. But my job involves me talking to people on the phone regularly.
It's not professional to admit that I very often unintentionally not answer when someone is calling, and instead text them after. 🤐

• Haha
I hate the school mum thing too , thankfully the boys are old enough to make their own way home now 😊

• Heart
I hate the school mum thing too , thankfully the boys are old enough to make their own way home now 😊
You’re lucky Suder! I’ve got a good few years of it yet 😭 The excuses that get thought up of on the spot when you’re invited places with them. Walk away feeling like a bad B 🤣

• Haha
You’re lucky Suder! I’ve got a good few years of it yet 😭 The excuses that get thought up of on the spot when you’re invited places with them. Walk away feeling like a bad B 🤣
Mum’s nights out…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.