Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I was a good Chelsea slut but apparently not, who is the other guy in Mason’s TikTok video?

I’ve had one too many gins autocorrect thought Mason should be Madonna 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would not have a bleeping clue what the score was if he did that in front of me

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought I was a good Chelsea slut but apparently not, who is the other guy in Mason’s TikTok video?
Marcus Bettinelli! He is another one of the goalkeepers, cant remember the last time I saw him on the pitch honestly

Reactions: 4
@Geraldine.20.jobs what outfit would you like Benjamin to wear for your date? It’s a meal 😌

My friend is also sending me videos of the other Ben who I sofa surfed with last weekend as she’s out with him… no thanks hun, I don’t want to know! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Geraldine.20.jobs what outfit would you like Benjamin to wear for your date? It’s a meal 😌

My friend is also sending me videos of the other Ben who I sofa surfed with last weekend as she’s out with him… no thanks hun, I don’t want to know! 🤢
Joggers and hoody Benjamin is my favourite but unless the meal is in McDonalds then that doesn't really work does it 😂😂

Is he asking someone else for cheeky hand jobs this weekend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Joggers and hoody Benjamin is my favourite but unless the meal is in McDonalds then that doesn't really work does it 😂😂

Is he asking someone else for cheeky hand jobs this weeken
No it’s a nice italian restaurant 😂😂

& god knows, she sent me a video of him saying ‘rendezvous’ not sure what is meant by that but I haven’t even replied 😂 bye ben

JESUS WHAT IS THIS 🥵🥵🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
No it’s a nice italian restaurant 😂😂

& god knows, she sent me a video of him saying ‘rendezvous’ not sure what is meant by that but I haven’t even replied 😂 bye ben

JESUS WHAT IS THIS 🥵🥵🥵

have you seen the video Chelsea posted, yesterday I think? super hot Chilly 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lost count of how many times I’ve watched it now 😍 Chilly and daddy being all touchy feeling 🚨 Paris smut thoughts 🚨

Last edited:
  • Heart

FLOODED 😰😰😰😰😰

Why can’t Mason post workout videos for us…
It would definitely encourage me to sit and eat snacks whilst drooling over his body workout like him to get fit and healthy!
Do it for my health Mason!

• Haha
  • Heart
FLOODED 😰😰😰😰😰

Why can’t Mason post workout videos for us…
It would definitely encourage me to sit and eat snacks whilst drooling over his body workout like him to get fit and healthy!
Do it for my health Mason!
There was some chat about what you would do if you came home to find Chilly working out like that, maybe that could be inspiration for you 😜

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.