Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"And Mason is the lighter version of Ben" 😂
GB apprentice:
"Oh yes definitely Ben has been training Mason because he is becoming like him it all started with dele f*cking alli and like a virus all the footballers getting infected and becomes horny. Like i said i dont find chilly that annoying because he is just single and ready to mingle but his friends give me ick. Especially the one with the private account."

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I'd thought I'd have a look in, two threads since I last looked! From what I've gathered from the last thread if I get into an argument with someone I just need to call them a 'brother bleeping, egg laying, shwanker' to shut it down? @MrsGrealish regarding the camping smut, count me in as an added extra if possible😊Spicy is taken😭😭😭😭but I'll definitely take big Rom😍love a powerful physique.😛 Now I'm going to perve on Chilly big willy thread.😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Holy smut @jflurker93 🥵 🥵 🥵 I’ll never look at maple syrup the same way again. If that doesn’t give me sexy footballer dreams, nothing will!! Thank you for sharing:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning family! 💙 it’s game day… hope @nellyloz123 is ok and hasn’t been arrested for any Mount family antics in the night?

Hope you’re all ok! I’ve just caught up on the chitchat from after I went to sleep…. Pretty tame in light of recent conversations really! P.s I’m also a big Gilmore girls fan too, living in hope they make further episodes and Rory has had her baby 🤞🏼

‘someone’

Must be the same “someone” @PunkRocker mentioned who would tit on glass tables for their partner.

it all goes on in the rocker household!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning family! 💙 it’s game day… hope @nellyloz123 is ok and hasn’t been arrested for any Mount family antics in the night?

Hope you’re all ok! I’ve just caught up on the chitchat from after I went to sleep…. Pretty tame in light of recent conversations really! P.s I’m also a big Gilmore girls fan too, living in hope they make further episodes and Rory has had her baby 🤞🏼

Must be the same “someone” @PunkRocker mentioned who would tit on glass tables for their partner.

not even for Freddie Ljungberg I wouldn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've woke up hungry this morning. I know what I'm craving though.

IMG_20211030_092031.jpg

Right in that position is perfect for me.

IMG_20211030_092033.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Morning!
I’m alive and woke up in masons my hotel room!
Didn’t see any other family member but got extremely drunk and now I’m hanging!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning FBC fam 💙 Happy game day! @nellyloz123 hope you’re ready to get us the content we deserve - this is your time to shine!

@jflurker93 Mr Scuffed sends his thanks 🥞🥵😉
Morning!!!!
I am ready for Match Day! I need to get up and sort myself out for Mason Will run a mile if he sees me looking like Shirley from Eastenders!!!!

Still can’t believe I seen big Tony M yesterday man
4BCD1792-1009-4B22-AD32-6D48BB2E9CB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning!!!!
I am ready for Match Day! I need to get up and sort myself out for Mason Will run a mile if he sees me looking like Shirley from Eastenders!!!!

Still can’t believe I seen big Tony M yesterday man
View attachment 836823
Shirley 😂😂 Never! Big Tone looking super pleased with himself! He knows he’s a DILF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.