Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He takes his top off quite a bit in The Resident 👍🏻😂

Gilmore Girls is brilliant! They need to do more thorough after how a year in the life ended
I live in hope :cry: they still update the GG insta page regularly so I hope it’a a possibility😅

I've finished 4, waiting for a few more episodes of 5 to be available before I start it.
I love all the medical dramas New Amsterdam, Chicago Med etc but Mr P leaves me to it 😂
Loveeee New Amsterdam

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've finished 4, waiting for a few more episodes of 5 to be available before I start it.
I love all the medical dramas New Amsterdam, Chicago Med etc but Mr P leaves me to it 😂
We've not started 5 yet. We love a medical drama. Grey's is the only one Mr G won't watch with me. He loves New Amsterdam 😂

It's a busy time of year now. All the things we watch have started again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m hoping I have a face that says ‘DO NOT talk to me’ when I finally have children 😇
I have that face in work so hopefully it transfers to the playground.

Do one Karen I’m not interested in discussing your child.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m hoping I have a face that says ‘DO NOT talk to me’ when I finally have children 😇
I have that face in work so hopefully it transfers to the playground.

Do one Karen I’m not interested in discussing your child.
I definitely have one of those faces, some of them just do not take the hint though… and do not get me started on the school mum WhatsApp groups! They’re all on mute! 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I definitely have one of those faces, some of them just do not take the hint though… and do not get me started on the school mum WhatsApp groups! They’re all on mute! 👍🏻🤣
I’d remove myself like I do with any other group I’m added to 😂😂😂
Sorry I hate group chats, just let me know any details I need to know in a private message.

Everyone at work always go to the pub together (not after work, they’ll meet on our days off) but I’m just like… I spend most of my time with you I don’t want to see you 7 days a week! 🙈🙈🙈 Maybe I’m miserable…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
We've not started 5 yet. We love a medical drama. Grey's is the only one Mr G won't watch with me. He loves New Amsterdam 😂

It's a busy time of year now. All the things we watch have started again 😂😂
Not a medical drama but when is Blue Bloods back?! I miss Danny Reagan! 🤣

I love you 😂

What a joyous day it was when mine could begin to take themselves to and from school!!
It’s wonderful isn’t it! The only time I need interact with other school mums is to text them that their child is at mine and thats probably where they will be all weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️ And that I’ll send them back Sunday evening with a full tummy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s wonderful isn’t it! The only time I need interact with other school mums is to text them that their child is at mine and thats probably where they will be all weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️ And that I’ll send them back Sunday evening with a full tummy!
Suder household sounds so lovely 💙

• Heart
I want to come to yours for the weekend ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
christ I wish one of the other school mums would keep my kids all weekend…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
christ I wish one of the other school mums would keep my kids all weekend…
I don’t know there here to be honest- either locked away in the boys room or in the den down the garden-only see them when they need feeding and watering!

Do you want 3 more? 🤣
I love it really, having said that I only have one teen here tonight - other one is at a Halloween party!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t know there here to be honest- either locked away in the boys room or in the den down the garden-only see them when they need feeding and watering!
My friends kids treat this place like a second home, I like it and it keeps my three amused. Costs me a fortune in food though! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.