Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maurizo lives in England and plays for Watford.
Excellent recap. ๐Ÿฅฐ You're a diamond. ๐Ÿฅฐ

I say this with absolutely no shame, ain't going in the box. But where is Steven Gerrard on the list? I'm also going in with Iker Casillas. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Also, potentially disturbing development, is this the Cobham stalker? If not she is very similar.

View attachment 779637
Iker is a right dirty dog shagging anything.

I only went for one vote and that is for Jamie Redknapp.

IM BACKKKKKKK!

Best night of my life, no exaggeration ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My seat was so close, Iโ€™m 97% sure he waved at me too! I felt like a teenager I nearly fell over ๐Ÿฅต

The only thing that could top tonight would be if Oli himself shagged me, or Mason!

Just caught up on the thread whilst I slurp on a tango ice blast at the petrol station before I drive home.

Masonโ€™s face on the new photo with CCS looks irritated. Very fake smile. Sheโ€™s getting on his butter nips!

Thanks for giving my feet a shout out, they deserve it after what they went through! ๐Ÿ‘ฃ

My votes went to Pep & Beckham because they are GODS!

BMTH just rocked my world and now I need Mason to do the same โœŒ๐Ÿป

9DEB4546-52C2-428D-B620-FECA4103503C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys, I think I should go to bed. I've seen two tiktoks of Sancho on ig and I'm thinking about downloading the app just because of him :ROFLMAO:
Imagine I open it and a certain someone shows up singing break ups songs. I might never recover from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, I think I should go to bed. I've seen two tiktoks of Sancho on ig and I'm thinking about downloading the app just because of him :ROFLMAO:
Imagine I open it and a certain someone shows up singing break ups songs. I might never recover from it.
That would be very traumatic ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sancho needs a lot of love atm. He has had a bad start at Man U and he is so talented and doesnโ€™t deserve to see his career start to flop.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
IM BACKKKKKKK!

Best night of my life, no exaggeration ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My seat was so close, Iโ€™m 97% sure he waved at me too! I felt like a teenager I nearly fell over ๐Ÿฅต

The only thing that could top tonight would be if Oli himself shagged me, or Mason!

Just caught up on the thread whilst I slurp on a tango ice blast at the petrol station before I drive home.

Masonโ€™s face on the new photo with CCS looks irritated. Very fake smile. Sheโ€™s getting on his butter nips!

Thanks for giving my feet a shout out, they deserve it after what they went through! ๐Ÿ‘ฃ

My votes went to Pep & Beckham because they are GODS!

BMTH just rocked my world and now I need Mason to do the same โœŒ๐Ÿป

View attachment 779666
Safe drive home ๐Ÿ’™ Glad you had a great time! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Sounds like such a good night x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Itโ€™s a traumatic experience i am warning you. Oh Christ just realised itโ€™s the weekend, the teens will be on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI feel you. I went to the dark side and downloaded Tik tok after someone said you don't need an account (so I cant make drunken comments ๐Ÿ™ˆ) I keep getting Spicy and Lauren. Now I love them as a couple but I fancy the arse off your man and don't need to see videos.๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
That leaves me with a whole array of filth!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI feel you. I went to the dark side and downloaded Tik tok after someone said you don't need an account (so I cant make drunken comments ๐Ÿ™ˆ) I keep getting Spicy and Lauren. Now I love them as a couple but I fancy the arse off your man and don't need to see videos.๐Ÿ™„
How dare she be near her boyfriend! Thatโ€™s just plain rude to your needs ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
There are certain things we prefer to ignore...for reasons :ROFLMAO:

I downloaded it. Whatever! Give me my Jadon videos ๐Ÿฅต

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There are certain things we prefer to ignore...for reasons :ROFLMAO:

I downloaded it. Whatever! Give me my Jadon videos ๐Ÿฅต
Tiktok legit scares me so I dare not venture there. I donโ€™t need to see some batshit mare singing some dreary tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The same happens to me with Kai and Sophia, keep seeing lots of cute videos/posts about them everywhere. Don't get me wrong, they look great together, and I really hope they are happy....but no need to see it every second. It makes me feel bad for lusting after him! :confused:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The same happens to me with Kai and Sophia, keep seeing lots of cute videos/posts about them everywhere. Don't get me wrong, they look great together, and I really hope they are happy....but no need to see it every second. It makes me feel bad for lusting after him! :confused:
I don't mind seeing photos or videos with Sophia cause I might actually fancy her more than I fancy him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry Kai. Still love you. See you on Wednesday.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.