Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes this thread just descends in to hot men (often my fault, soz) but I’m not mad about it. If Mase is made about it he needs to start providing the goods 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sometimes this thread just descends in to hot men (often my fault, soz) but I’m not mad about it. If Mase is made about it he needs to start providing the goods 🤪

Mase, we don't want to look at other men but...

• Haha
Excellent recap. 🥰 You're a diamond. 🥰

I say this with absolutely no shame, ain't going in the box. But where is Steven Gerrard on the list? I'm also going in with Iker Casillas. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, potentially disturbing development, is this the Cobham stalker? If not she is very similar.

Screenshot_20210924-230001_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Excellent recap. 🥰 You're a diamond. 🥰

I say this with absolutely no shame, ain't going in the box. But where is Steven Gerrard on the list? I'm also going in with Iker Casillas. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, potentially disturbing development, is this the Cobham stalker? If not she is very similar.

View attachment 779637
Absolutely no shame there, if he was on the list I may have been swayed!

She's not the Cobham stalker but I'm sure she is another repeat offender, she looks familiar

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm thinking of 💡

🐌 didn't even cross my mind.

😂 They are in the hotel next door. If only I could walk past the 2 security guards...

They should walk through the same entrance as Chelsea...
Just say your with the FBC and @MrsGrealish sent you to check Jack is behaving himself. They’ll let you in no problem 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve definitely seen Abbie before!

Steven Gerrard is a good shout, I used to proper fancy him back in the day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My flatmate just saw the poll and she's really annoyed because there are no Italian DILFs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and she's giving her imaginary vote to Pep.

• Haha
Finally got to catch up. One night away and bang! Lost the hang of things.

On the vote front... I had 3 in mind, no hesitation. Then I noticed only 2 votes are allowed 😑 That was a close call.

Tuchel: interesting. Pass.
Pep: bald. No.
Tony Mount: no way. Pass.
Southgate: why so serious? Pass.
Ljungberg: no comments. Pass.
Redknapp: me love you longtime. ☑
Lampard: keeping in the family. ☑
Ronaldo: wtf.
Beckham: covered in tattoos. Pass.
Pochettino: no comments. Pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
See how less chaotic it is when no one changes their vote though

I couldn’t keep up last time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.